Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Old joe is at it already hes sent troops into Syria.

Yep. He's sent them to bolster the troops that Trump sent in in 2017. Trump sent those soldiers in to bolster the soldiers that Obama sent in in 2014. You've never mentioned Trump's involvement. When he said the US was going to withdraw completely he didn't actually follow it all the way through.

America has been active in Syria for over 6 years. Obama started it. Trump escalated it and attempted to scale it back and now Biden is upping the number.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I believe a lot of his current actions are posturing.

They seem to be straight from the Democratic platform. He spoke about bringing the country together but his actions will do the opposite I'm afraid.

I also believe he'll be a one term president on health grounds.

I doubt he'll make two years. 

The way I see it is that he believes he's righting the ship and then he'll step aside cementing his career with democrats.

That maybe be the way he sees it as well. But it's not a likely outcome is it? Give Harris a year to learn the difference between coal mines and land mines and she'll be looking ahead.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Yep. He's sent them to bolster the troops that Trump sent in in 2017. Trump sent those soldiers in to bolster the soldiers that Obama sent in in 2014. You've never mentioned Trump's involvement. When he said the US was going to withdraw completely he didn't actually follow it all the way through.

America has been active in Syria for over 6 years. Obama started it. Trump escalated it and attempted to scale it back and now Biden is upping the number.

Yeah Fair enough chris

On 03/02/2021 at 01:37, ChrisJones said:

War with Syria more  money oil grabbing 

• Like 1
On 03/02/2021 at 00:25, ChrisJones said:

I always assumed that a politician was bent by default. I'm learning all the time! :laugh:

I agree but thers bent and treasonous here’s ya man ayatollah Kerry  this private jet guzzler uncharge of climate deal lol one of the Dems serious grade a crooks I won’t go on about how his son coined it from Obama restricting certain firms. Thus lowering the price while boy Kerry invested in the other firm bc that’s well documented big J is ya Iranian player LARGE  I know no can disagree on that subject. So China joe and Iran Kerry Jesus  I honestly hope them dead dem voters are happy lol  comical is the word and that’s not including Benghazi rice  and the squad. Lol god bless America should be god fkn help America ?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

So biden signed an exceutive order,letting trans men into the locker rooms,an competingbagainst the girls,what a f***ing weirdo.

But this girl is seeing him 

Everything he’s done so far is to erase trump they havnt done nowt else and can’t do after all ther only policy was trump and nothing else ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

What about the white house lights going off every night at 10pm 

police motors armoured motors big buses going in and out of the whitehouse between 3am and 6 am 

they not covering that on main steam news ???

Lights out at ten and buses.....whats it all about mate