Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Basement joe

sleepy joes signatures on EO’S don’t match previous signature 

he still hasn’t flown on Air Force one 

he still hasnt had military intelligence briefings 

Military barricade and thousands of soldiers saroinding White House /Capitol in dc to protect against domestic teroism on Inauguration Day there still there 

Myanmar military just over threw there government , claiming massive electron fraud and arrested there civilian leaders held them inside there government buildings and are promising and election redo that the people of Myanmar can trust . 

but Donald j trump is just playing golf in the sun like nothings happening 

? ? ? 

• Like 1

Bidens at it again,hes looking to or will sign a federal order saying that all states to provide abortion,I dont know that works with the state own law but there you go.

An he appointed a evil c**t to be head of health an human care,not a doctor or consultant no,a f***ing attorney who is abortion to the extreme,who advocated for hard abortion all his life an still is.

Fairplay to this senator,tells the truth with facts an no drama

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Francie said:

Bidens at it again,hes looking to or will sign a federal order saying that all states to provide abortion,I dont know that works with the state own law but there you go.

An he appointed a evil c**t to be head of health an human care,not a doctor or consultant no,a f***ing attorney who is abortion to the extreme,who advocated for hard abortion all his life an still is.

Fairplay to this senator,tells the truth with facts an no drama

They are a shambles of a party they may as well have Dianne Abbott to help them all the way to total embarrassment of the world  ! Men competing in women’s sports my god help the dead voters who woke up for 10 mins and got  Obama back in 

Edited by green lurchers

Isn’t the media so full of bullshit both sides of the pond , it sounds pretty convincing but a closer look reveals a Liberal carefully worded narrative pile of soy shite lol if they put ther mind to it they could blame trump for every prob that’s occurred anywhere  in the world ??  Ok they have done that already ? think China and Iran will bide ther time till the USA army is trans  and the USA is drunk on identity politics Aussie news rules 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Isn’t the media so full of bullshit both sides of the pond , it sounds pretty convincing but a closer look reveals a Liberal carefully worded narrative pile of soy shite lol if they put ther mind to it they could blame trump for every prob that’s occurred anywhere  in the world ??  Ok they have done that already ? think China and Iran will bide ther time till the USA army is trans  and the USA is drunk on identity politics Aussie news rules 

America wether the left over here like to hear it or not are protectors of the western world, if it falls were truly fecked, so i hope it goes back to being good again

• Like 1

Dang you fellas are still going with this ? 

Well a little update from state side......yeah biden is already trying to f*ck us pretty good. I'm seeing more and more people who voted for him strictly because they didn't like trump realize how bad they screwed up everyday.

But hay we're getting like $600 in stimulus money and "at least it's not trump" so you know that's enough to keep the masses happy ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Dang you fellas are still going with this ?  ?

Of course they are.  The lunatics, weak of mind, conspiracy theorists and weirdos are still going to be making pointless unfathomable statements when it comes round to the next election.   The thing being is that the world keeps spinning and night follows day and when the next big news story comes along all of this nonsense will have no bearing on anything.  Last year we had Brexit with all the fun and games inside and outside parliment with endless votes in parliment.  Bercow shouting ....  order, order... ordEr.   The news crews camped out on Westminster green with that lunatic shouting and hollering at the fence. Endless interviews with has been politicians. The traitorous mp's who jumped ships to form their own political party. And how they ALL got the boot at the election. All that was on the top of the news all disappeared from the news. All this about Donny will be gone and the next layer will be fighting it out for power.  Donny is a wrongun and he will have his hands full of legal battles. Even his new neighbours don't want him near them for fear of his presence devaluing  their property and it is written that he is going to have to become an employee at the golf club to be able to live there. Life is hard enough without dreaming up outlandish conspiracy theories with random quotes pulled off the internet. Enough time wasted. I've got a dodgy tv remote control to sort out.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2