Trump Under Fire

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

As Chris has highlighted before mail in ballots is not new in some states. Not sure, but I think Chris said it hadn’t caused major problems before? I honestly wouldn’t know though....

It's because numbers are massive this time.

Take a lot at this, just one single example of how there are a lot of people looking through the data and finding evidence that there appears to be evidence of irregularities which warrant being looked at. The problem is people post stuff and no one bothers to look at it.

But as Chris said, time will tell. If Biden does not get the 270 electoral votes he needs because of any reason including on going legal cases then it goes to the house where Trump is likely to win re-election

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

No I couldn't and to be honest I didn't mean the content, but if they had been reporting on the false accusations made about trump over the last few years then they wouldn't have belittled the Democrats false accusations. Its that I find sad and dangerous to democracy 

I can agree with that. I think the true threat to democracy, here, is front and centre. All channels all the time. We've got a world leader who had telegraphed that it was rigged on several occasions and while I agree he has the right to explore all legal avenues, and should be encouraged to do so, the process so far seems to be intact.

The bickering in the press over the last 4 years has been awful. I've tried throughout to pick articles that show the least amount of bias and the most factual content in this polarized universe.

What I believe is a threat to democracy is that he's now openly calling for state governors to intervene and overturn the electorate in key swing states. That's some dark sh*t right there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lads if Trump had narrowly won with the electoral college votes, who thinks we would be talking about Dominion now?.........anybody?

Theres a difference of 5 million votes overall isn’t there?

Edited by Accip74
12 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

Because of Covid the number of mail in ballots has been astronomical. Mail voting is the least secure and ripe for abuse like we've had in the UK.

3 weeks ago I'd have agreed with that but the evidence simply isn't supporting it. At least from the legal challenges getting thrown out. I don't know of any that have it made it through.

Either we have a massive conspiracy involving potentially hundreds of thousands of actors or Don's performance review hasn't gone well.

9 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

As Chris has highlighted before mail in ballots is not new in some states. Not sure, but I think Chris said it hadn’t caused major problems before? I honestly wouldn’t know though....

Not every state used it but here in Utah we have for several years without issue. The uptake has been huge, with Covid, but Utah voted Trump at about 58% up from 45% in 2016. If the fraud allegations warrant national merit I'm still unsure as to why that hasn't been contested.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

It's because numbers are massive this time.

Take a lot at this, just one single example of how there are a lot of people looking through the data and finding evidence that there appears to be evidence of irregularities which warrant being looked at. The problem is people post stuff and no one bothers to look at it.

But as Chris said, time will tell. If Biden does not get the 270 electoral votes he needs because of any reason including on going legal cases then it goes to the house where Trump is likely to win re-election

But no irregularities going the other way? 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Lads if Trump had narrowly won with the electoral college votes, who thinks we would be talking about Dominion now?.........anybody?

Theres a difference of 5 million votes overall isn’t there?

I think its already been said no we'd be talking about Russians lol 

Im sure if trump won and there was  let's say "irregularities" then it would indeed be a big deal .

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think its already been said no we'd be talking about Russians lol 

Im sure if trump won and there was  let's say "irregularities" then it would indeed be a big deal .

Just seems strange that we are led to believe that this election because of the circumstances was ripe for voter fraude, but it didn’t occur to any trump supporter to try it? Just an honest bunch? ?

Edited by Accip74
Just now, Accip74 said:

But no irregularities going the other way? 

I don't know but what I do know is Trump told his supporters to vote in person and on the day.

I wonder why?

How do we know that Trump hadn't already put in to place some kind of 'investigation' months ago, he's repeatedly talked about voter fraud. It will be damn near impossible to start an investigation into something so big like Dominion and have it conclude within a few weeks.

And on Dominion, I still don't think that is going to be the thing that changes the results. I think they are simply angling to have votes which were received after the deadline and/or those that have no full chain of custody and were counted without observers thrown out and removed from the count.

This is going to go on and on and on and that is actually really annoying

But we will know by the 14th of December for sure.

12 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

Fair but why are Trump's legal team getting thrown out of court. Repeatedly. If these allegations had merit then surely at least one might have some teeth? It just brings us back to either conspiracy or democracy.

I understand what you're saying about posting stuff and no one reading it. Welcome back to THL! That's a problem that both echo chambers face. Pick your poison. Most on here won't want to read/view anything that conflicts with their narrative. I'm not guilt free there either.

I personally don't wish to see either Biden or Trump in the White House. This thread has run since @kanny started it in 2017. I can't wait for the Biden one, to be honest, because I'm quite happy to dissect his 50 years in office and show how his big authoritarian agenda will effect America as well. That thread either won't happen, or will die pretty quick once everyone loses interest.

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Fair comment. Why are we not doing this in the states that Trump won this time? If the system is as corrupt as suggested then would it not be possible for Trump's wins to be under the equal scrutiny that Biden's are?

1 minute ago, Nik_B said:

I don't know but what I do know is Trump told his supporters to vote in person and on the day.

I wonder why?

How do we know that Trump hadn't already put in to place some kind of 'investigation' months ago, he's repeatedly talked about voter fraud. It will be damn near impossible to start an investigation into something so big like Dominion and have it conclude within a few weeks.

And on Dominion, I still don't think that is going to be the thing that changes the results. I think they are simply angling to have votes which were received after the deadline and/or those that have no full chain of custody and were counted without observers thrown out and removed from the count.

This is going to go on and on and on and that is actually really annoying

But we will know by the 14th of December for sure.

Ok so the 14th is the cut off point for evidence? 

6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It's actually the 8th. That's what's refered to as the 'Safe Harbor' deadline. If Trump's legal challenges go past that (potentially up to and including SCOTUS) it will be sent to Congress to fix.

Here's a pretty good article on how the US electoral college works, if you're interested, why it's important to state autonomy, and why the Constitutional framers were right to avoid mob rule! :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Hope I’m not going to be eating humble pie in 3 weeks ??

Mate. Whoever wins, America loses. Remember we're electing one of two stuttering imbeciles. :thumbs:

• Like 3

Are we focusing on the wrong stuff here lads, don’t you all ever look at American and European politics and think “f***ing hell, how did we let it get to this ?”

I know I do......this happened on my watch and yours.

Surely a better conversation is, never minding our previous political allegiances, what do we do now ?

How do we start to make this cluster f**k we have mandated go away and do something of benefit ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

No it's when the electoral college meets, under normal circumstance someone would have already conceded at this point so the electoral college is just rubber stamping the results.

If for any reason Biden doesn't get 270 votes it is then passed to the house under some obscure constitutional law (it has been used before many years ago) where one representative from each state votes. The GOP would have 26 out of 50 so it is likely to work in his favour. This is my laymans version, someone else with a better understanding might want to clarify but I'll post a video explaining this in a moment.

• Like 1