Trump Under Fire

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I actually don't think Biden is that bad...hes just old and fcked and don't come across well at all. Oh and he sniffs kids and stuff....BUT...what worries me is the people behind him at the minute, and the people who will take his place when he dies of covid 

He just shouldn’t be there mate. 

But equally I believe trump shouldn’t. He’s just so unhealthy for that nation. Absolutely no interest in anything other than his base & just feeds off keeping people divided. That just can’t be right going forward.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Waaay back on this thread we went back & forth on this subject & I agreed it could end up being the catalyst for something better, but it could equally signal a return to the norm because so many would be turned off by trump & vote for whoever was opposite, no matter who!

I don’t remember what you said mate to be honest.

In fairness you never struck me as pro one or the other which is always a handy place to have a conversation ?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Absolutely no interest in anything other than his base & just feeds off keeping people divided. That just can’t be right going forward.

That’s not solely the domain of Trump though is it mate, that is how politicians go to work now.

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s not solely the domain of Trump though is it mate, that is how politicians go to work now.

Very true, but it has struck me that him more than most I’ve seen has played that game. But I don’t think his ego could allow it any other way.

That’s why his main weapon is Twitter. He knows the biggest war is on the internet. That’s where most of the vitriol is played out & he more than most has capitalised on that.

2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Waaay back on this thread we went back & forth on this subject & I agreed it could end up being the catalyst for something better, but it could equally signal a return to the norm because so many would be turned off by trump & vote for whoever was opposite, no matter who!

What ever happens I highly highly doubt there will be any return to the norm and not because of any election.

I personally think there is a huge shift underway in geopolitics (I can't think of another way of explaining that)  around the world especially how countries interact, trade and everything else. There are countries like China and Russia who are trying to de-dollarise which threatens the USD's status as the world only reserve currency. We're also probably in some kind of financial crisis which has been brewing for several years.

On top of that the US has made it very clear they will not pick up the bill to protect all of it's allies anymore so countries are all rushing to arm themselves which is going to lead to a lot of tensions.

I do also think the EU will start having problems with certain member states again due to their own financial problems.

Going back to normal would be nice, I just don't think it will happen.

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Does anyone believe there hasnt been any voter fraud, red or blue

Like @Accip74 said, I wouldn't be surprised with a 150m turnout.

But if it was enough to swing an election like they're alleging the evidence isn't being presented at the legal level. I'm inclined to believe it either doesn't exist. Isn't enough to matter. Or there is a massive conspiracy involving potentially hundreds of thousands of people scattered across the US. All the way up to Don's own handpicked administration as he's calling out and firing people that are disagreeing with his analysis.

Given the fact that Don has been telegraphing this move since the last election I'm more inclined to disregard the latter until something can be proved. For me, at least, a lot of these internet links have become just more noise in a really loud corner of the the net.

We're still far from done but as the states start certifying and wrapping up their official tallies it's not looking very close at all. Certainly not Bush Vs Gore close. The finale remains to be seen but Biden is actually edging ahead at this stage. I'm certainly not going to gloat because whoever wins America loses.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I think we're in for some serious turmoil in the coming years mate

From our end, at least, the trillions dished out this year alone are unprecedented. The bill is now so high it'll take generations to bring it under control but both leaders in this election are looking at making that bill even higher. Neither Biden nor Trump seem overly keen on addressing that and as an American taxpayer it's a huge concern. Nobody trusts government but we seem to be dead keen on making it even bigger. Trying to get them to fix the problems they created.

It's f*ck*ng bonkers!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

What ever happens I highly highly doubt there will be any return to the norm and not because of any election.

I personally think there is a huge shift underway in geopolitics (I can't think of another way of explaining that)  around the world especially how countries interact, trade and everything else. There are countries like China and Russia who are trying to de-dollarise which threatens the USD's status as the world only reserve currency. We're also probably in some kind of financial crisis which has been brewing for several years.

On top of that the US has made it very clear they will not pick up the bill to protect all of it's allies anymore so countries are all rushing to arm themselves which is going to lead to a lot of tensions.

I do also think the EU will start having problems with certain member states again due to their own financial problems.

Going back to normal would be nice, I just don't think it will happen.

When I said norm I just meant typical establishment politicians that offer nothing new within the US system. Just a familiar feeling after Trump ?

I couldn’t even begin to speculate on the rest of your post, but I’m sure many years of uncertainties will become the norm unfortunately 

14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

From our end, at least, the trillions dished out this year alone are unprecedented. The bill is now so high it'll take generations to bring it under control but both leaders in this election are looking at making that bill even higher. Neither Biden nor Trump seem overly keen on addressing that and as an American taxpayer it's a huge concern. Nobody trusts government but we seem to be dead keen on making it even bigger. Trying to get them to fix the problems they created.

It's f*ck*ng bonkers!

Dont think dominion will running a bingo hall near me lol maybe Caracas is in need  even the eu would pump money Into a machine That fks about with votes  ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Dont think dominion will running a bingo hall near me lol 

:laugh:

Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors have said there is no evidence on fraud on these machines, dubbing this election "The Most Secure In American History." The OSET Institute has said the claims about Dominion machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

OANN and Gateway Pundit cited a report from Edison Research, that Edison say never existed. That hadn't produced any data to support the allegation and added that they weren't aware of any voter fraud.

I don't know what to believe here. Don's own security boffins disagree with him and the company that produced the smoking gun apparently never had that gun in the first place. Where do we go from here? Someone is bullsh*tting or this is potentially the biggest conspiracy in world history.

23 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's f*ck*ng bonkers!

You should google the Repo market crisis of Sept 2019 if you missed it like most of us did. Things were already coming unstuck then and the Fed had to pump at least one trillion dollars into the system to fix it. Something was already up with the system and Coronavirus has been the catalyst to really blow things up. I think the US deficit is now 3 trillion a year?

Bonkers is the right word

6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors have said there is no evidence on fraud on these machines, dubbing this election "The Most Secure In American History." The OSET Institute has said the claims about Dominion machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

OANN and Gateway Pundit cited a report from Edison Research, that Edison say never existed. That hadn't produced any data to support the allegation and added that they weren't aware of any voter fraud.

I don't know what to believe here. Don's own security boffins disagree with him and the company that produced the smoking gun apparently never had that gun in the first place. Where do we go from here? Someone is bullsh*tting or this is potentially the biggest conspiracy in world history.

If in doubt find a YouTube video that makes it plausible ?

14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Mr j I  can see through all the bull trump inherited a corrupt CIA fbi and a heap of double eyed scuz bags   , that Clinton foundation and too many yrs of the Marxist superhero has rotted your system. If I had ten elected democrats telling me the time of day I could not believe A . Fkn word , they are the epitome of a lying snidey  cnt  that’s how i book em  ever since bengahzi  I took note  trump is good at golf and the democrats are shameful Marxists acting in true Marxist fashion filled to the brim with incredible hate. Ther views perceptions and thoughts are alien to me   ,  no one climbed the Berlin Wall to get to East Germany   All those who want a taste of communism  round em up and ship em out  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2