Trump Under Fire

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Are we focusing on the wrong stuff here lads, don’t you all ever look at American and European politics and think “f***ing hell, how did we let it get to this ?”

I know I do......this happened on my watch and yours.

Surely a better conversation is, never minding our previous political allegiances, what do we do now ?

How do we start to make this cluster f**k we have mandated go away and do something of benefit ? 

I know where I lean on this one, and I have a good idea where you do too. Fact is we're in a minority and we're all taking this ride whether we like it or not. I've said that somewhere else, I think... :thumbs:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Are we focusing on the wrong stuff here lads, don’t you all ever look at American and European politics and think “f***ing hell, how did we let it get to this ?”

I know I do......this happened on my watch and yours.

Surely a better conversation is, never minding our previous political allegiances, what do we do now ?

How do we start to make this cluster f**k we have mandated go away and do something of benefit ? 

I 100% agree with that!

17 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Just seems strange that we are led to believe that this election because of the circumstances was ripe for voter fraude, but it didn’t occur to any trump supporter to try it? Just an honest bunch? ?

Personally I think it would be less likely but that's just a gut feeling. Just like when they boarded up all their shops in city centres, it wasn't to protect them from trump supporters was it ?

• Like 2
Just now, ChrisJones said:

I know where I lean on this one, and I have a good idea where you do too. Fact is we're in a minority and we're all taking this ride whether we like it or not. I've said that somewhere else, I think... :thumbs:

We are mate, I just find it unbelievable that we continue to do so.

In it’s most basic form a change start with just not voting for any of these people and yet many, many, decent intelligent people continue to do so.......I don’t even know where to begin with that ?

1 minute ago, Nik_B said:

I 100% agree with that!

+2

Despite all the arguing on here, back and forth, we should never lose sight of the fact that it's us Vs them. Not me Vs you. We will differ on many things but if we can all respect our individual responsibility to individual liberty and accountability we'll still be able to have a beer over it and do politics the way it should be done.

They fear that realization.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's actually the 8th. That's what's refered to as the 'Safe Harbor' deadline. If Trump's legal challenges go past that (potentially up to and including SCOTUS) it will be sent to Congress to fix.

Here's a pretty good article on how the US electoral college works, if you're interested, why it's important to state autonomy, and why the Constitutional framers were right to avoid mob rule! :laugh:

Mate. Whoever wins, America loses. Remember we're electing one of two stuttering imbeciles. :thumbs:

Mate. Whoever wins, America loses. Remember we're electing one of two stuttering imbeciles.

100%

1 minute ago, WILF said:

In it’s most basic form a change start with just not voting for any of these people and yet many, many, decent intelligent people continue to do so.......I don’t even know where to begin with that ?

What we're doing now is a pretty good start. We have that freedom intact, at least for now. I've mentioned Section 230 in a previous posts but it's one of the only things the big two will actually agree on, despite wanting it repealed for differing reasons.

That is a threat to our heated discourse.

Fixing the rest would take generations and will be an uphill battle. Many already died for that right and generation after generation have spunked it away... bringing us to today. I don't know how to fix that but we need to reach across the isle to do it.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Be honest wilf you’ve changed your tune a tad. A while ago it was a Trump landslide happily predicted. Now you can’t understand how anybody can vote for both?

Some of us have been saying that all along mate ?

5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

They fear that realization.

I agree and I personally think that is the real problem they are grappling with in the Covid situation.

I can only speak for what I have seen but in the past few moths my part of the world has seemed to hunker down, some would say turn more inward, but definitely look to the things we used to look too.....neighbors, friends, local producers and traders, community, sharing resources.

It has been the springboard for a load of cottage industries to leap to the fore and people are supporting them.

None of those things require big government or globalisation.
It’s just people going back to what they used to do before the media told us what to think after a briefing from some press secretary.

I think that scares the hell out of “them” 

That’s just one little thing I have noticed 

11 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Be honest wilf you’ve changed your tune a tad. A while ago it was a Trump landslide happily predicted. Now you can’t understand how anybody can vote for both?

I'm sticking with Trump landslide but not because I like him, I just couldn't see it not happening so I'll just wait as patiently as I can.

If I'm wrong I will quite happily admit it.

I will say that this has not quite turned out the way I thought it would lol, When I went to bed that night it looked like a done deal ?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I honestly couldn’t believe that sane people would vote for Biden and Harris.....I just couldn’t 

Trump has always been exactly what was needed, the drunk at the party.

Never in my life have a seen an attack so sustained and relentless on a politician, even Bin Laden did not receive as much negative propaganda in those amounts.

I didn’t for one second think folks would want to go back to business as usual.......but as usual I was wrong.

Now we are seeing all the very worst the age of “media” politics has to offer.

I always said I thought Trump was the shit medicine to a terrible disease.....but alas the medicine didn’t work and we are heading for a second wave much worse than the first and I don’t mean Covid !

The globalists and cultural Marxists won’t slip up again, and we are very much back to square one.

Edited to add: I mean I don’t understand how people can vote for mainstream parties full stop, American or European.

Trump was something different at the time as the hate campaign against him 24/7 for the last 4 years has proven to everyone.

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair comment. Why are we not doing this in the states that Trump won this time? If the system is as corrupt as suggested then would it not be possible for Trump's wins to be under the equal scrutiny that Biden's are?

I agree mate I guess from the trump perspective its more important that he flips states he lost first, the clock is ticking, and IF he does manage to show foul play in those states then it goes without saying that the whole lot needs looking at. 

• Like 1

I actually don't think Biden is that bad...hes just old and fcked and don't come across well at all. Oh and he sniffs kids and stuff....BUT...what worries me is the people behind him at the minute, and the people who will take his place when he dies of covid 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I honestly couldn’t believe that sane people would vote for Biden and Harris.....I just couldn’t 

Trump has always been exactly what was needed, the drunk at the party.

Never in my life have a seen an attack so sustained and relentless on a politician, even Bin Laden did not receive as much negative propaganda in those amounts.

I didn’t for one second think folks would want to go back to business as usual.......but as usual I was wrong.

Now we are seeing all the very worst the age of “media” politics has to offer.

I always said I thought Trump was the shit medicine to a terrible disease.....but alas the medicine didn’t work and we are heading for a second wave much worse than the first and I don’t mean Covid !

The globalists and cultural Marxists won’t slip up again, and we are very much back to square one.

Waaay back on this thread we went back & forth on this subject & I agreed it could end up being the catalyst for something better, but it could equally signal a return to the norm because so many would be turned off by trump & vote for whoever was opposite, no matter who!

• Like 1