Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Well of course, but there’s no mention of it. Strange ?

I'm still curious as to how this alleged rigging only effected the presidential part of the ballot. All the issues are on one piece of paper. Everything from congressman, senators, propositions, and even amendments to the state constitution.

Considering the house and senate races have tightened from 2018 that would require a much larger effort to tamper with, IMO.

Either this is an unprecedented conspiracy requiring the co-ordination of potentially hundreds of thousands of people. Or Don's not as popular now the voters have seen how he's gone on with four years on the golf course in office.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's clear from the tone of that report that that news outlet is anti trump. Now I'm prepared to accept that trump has lost and maybe the evidence he claims is there  actually isn't....but, did the news outlet you have shared a link to use the same belittling tone when the Democrats spent 4 years accusing trump of things and it all coming to nothing? 

That's what I find sad...that if there are any allegations on either side then it should be independently investigated AND reported. Unfortunately American politics and British politics seem to be heading even further down this route of shit slinging and agenda setting in the media....and we all stand to loose from that

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair. Can you dispute any of it's content? I couldn't.

It could just end up getting one step closer to the Supreme court.

I think many people are missing that and fail to realise that, that is exactly what Trump and his team wants.

Trump spent many weeks brainwashing his following with claims of possible voter fraude in anticipation of losing & then hey presto! ?

You got to hand it to him, he knows his strengths 

Edited by Accip74
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair. Can you dispute any of it's content? I couldn't.

No I couldn't and to be honest I didn't mean the content, but if they had been reporting on the false accusations made about trump over the last few years then they wouldn't have belittled the Democrats false accusations. Its that I find sad and dangerous to democracy 

Just now, Nik_B said:

It could just end up getting one step closer to the Supreme court.

I think many people are missing that and fail to realise that, that is exactly what Trump and his team wants.

If the Trump team had presented even a shred of actual evidence I'd be inclined to agree with you but every single one of these cases has been binned as meritless. There have been numerous articles over the last couple of weeks that are saying Trump's legal team can't even file cases accurately and they're rife with errors, typos, even referencing the wrong statutes.

To get to SCOTUS he's going to have to pull out the proverbial rabbit from the hat. We'll have to wait and see.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Trump spent many weeks brainwashing his following with claims of possible voter fraude in anticipation of losing & then hey presto! ?

You got to hand it to him, he knows his strengths 

Because of Covid the number of mail in ballots has been astronomical. Mail voting is the least secure and ripe for abuse like we've had in the UK.

Why did they not just audit and canvass the votes?

Just now, Nik_B said:

Because of Covid the number of mail in ballots has been astronomical. Mail voting is the least secure and ripe for abuse like we've had in the UK.

Why did they not just audit and canvass the votes?

As Chris has highlighted before mail in ballots is not new in some states. Not sure, but I think Chris said it hadn’t caused major problems before? I honestly wouldn’t know though....

• Like 1