Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

People complaining about immigration and someone who wants to do something about it they insult 

Come on you're smarter than that. Trump doesn't give a shit he sees it as a way to get re-elected. 

Worked the last time regardless that he said the spics will pay for it. Now the yanks are going to (well maybe),

Now they don't even have wages. 

Serious question have you watched him the guy is f***ing mental.

And lies like f**k 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

It’s voon Clinton the liberal copy and paste king,  CEO of msnbc

Humpy Trumpty sat on a wall

Humpy Trumpty had a big  fall

all Putin's men couldn't put Trumpty together again

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, baker boy said:

Go Trump... build that wall...MAGA.

Are you happy  about the amount of immigrants in the U.K.?

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

No, Im also 100% against unfettered immigration, bogus asylum claims and any influx of moslems for any reason

Does your wall stop them from crossing your borders and into the UK? 

32 minutes ago, tandors said:

Does shti posting on thl in UK have any effect on US policy?

None at all, the objective of a forum is to discuss matters that members wish too.  As I can't go to the pub to natter, with the new drink driving laws, I find it helps with my unmental health. It is also good to broaden one's horizon's and stimulate the brain with people who have a differing point of view from yourself.  Thanks for your contribution.  I take it you did mean shit posting on the in the UK? 

On 12/01/2019 at 00:00, keepdiggin said:

People complaining about immigration and someone who wants to do something about it they insult 

Hard to say how you see it from that side of the Atlantic but the people complaining about immigration are also switched on enough to understand that this glorious wall isn't going to prevent anything. It's massively expensive and will end up requiring many billions of dollars of taxpayers money which would be better spent elsewhere. It will take multiple presidencies to complete.

Everyone seems to be conflating border wall and border security as an interchangeable term, Don has certainly switched his terminology in the last few weeks too. Everyone supports border security but the people that actually understand how this works in the US realise that Don's wall is purely symbolic. Boots on the ground resources are what's needed and it's one of the rare occasions that gets bipartisan support.

Ironically Don's shutdown of the government has seen over 800,000 federal workers not receive a pay-packet this month. Some of those workers are federal agents in charge of enforcing immigration, customs, and yep border patrol. He's cut the funding for the same people he wants to help with his wall. That's why he's being insulted because most people can see that if you furlough people that stop criminal activity you have a harder time stopping criminal activity. Especially when the reasoning for freezing their pay is the long term prevention of criminal activity.

12 hours ago, tandors said:

Does shti posting on thl in UK have any effect on US policy?

Nope, but here we all are anyway! :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1