Trump Under Fire

Well it looks like the Don is under a shite load fire and now being investigated by the f.b.i you can't say its gone to well for him thus far ...the knives are out you didn't think they would let him get away with it did ya? ... is he going to walk? Or just more hyper inflated media bull? Must be costing Soros a few bob

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

If the 'wiretap' tweets were just a diversion, he's an even bigger twat than I thought he was.........of course, he could be fully vindicated & it all just disappear in time........I feel sorry for spicer haha...

Apparently he is quoted as saying when you're investigated by the FBI you should walk, or is that fake news? Or should we take him literally?

I honestly think he cares far more about himself & tweeting, than getting on with the fcuking job.

Pence for president?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

Surely if Trump really cared about 'the people' & wanted to implement all his claims, wouldn't he be thinking 'longevity'?

....playing a smart game, the long game......instead of crashing in, all guns blazing, like John Wayne on acid with a twitter account.

I don't think the 'russian' investigation will amount to much, but trumps fat mouth might....

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

The media over there is very democrat biased so he has to bypass them, I just wish he would bypass them using some kind of media savvy moderator in his team.

Staying off twitter will be half the battle, this ain't the campaign trail anymore......

Any good his administration may be doing is overshadowed by his imbecilic tweets....

• Like 1

Funny how no one is investigating the Clintons who actually took money from foreign governments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

One of Trump's best policies was banning administration officials from working as lobbyists for 5 years and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign organisations.

From what I understand Trump is not under FBI investigation. The FBI is "investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election" which is more likely an attempt at delegitimizing his Presidency. Lets face it Russia cannot change how people vote, CLinton lost the election because she was dishonest and no one trusted her nor believed in what she stood for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1