Trump Under Fire

“Mad” Trump brings troops home, gets Putin sitting down and talking, starts to put China back in its place.

”Caring, Sharing Sane” Biden puts us on the edge of war with Russia, continues Chinas empowerment.

Go figure 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, WILF said:

“Mad” Trump brings troops home, gets Putin sitting down and talking, starts to put China back in its place.

”Caring, Sharing Sane” Biden puts us on the edge of war with Russia, continues Chinas empowerment.

Go figure 

If Obama had been the first president to enter North Korea then they would of given him a Nobel peace prize. Trump does it and gets critised for being friends with dictators ?

Truth died a long long time ago. If indeed it ever existed 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, WILF said:

Go figure 

Ain't that the truth Biden an his cabinet are war mongers look at who they are an there history,there all foe war wilf.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, baker boy said:

What have the following US presidents got in common? Clinton, Bush and Trump.

Answer. They all avoided the draft so they could body swerve the Vietnam war. Contemptible weasels all of them. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

What have the following US presidents got in common? Clinton, Bush and Trump.

Answer. They all avoided the draft so they could body swerve the Vietnam war. Contemptible weasels all of them. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

You couldn't write this stuff,after the whole bombardment trump got about the Russians for two years it turns out it was hillary an her cronies all along,recently discovered through court cases by Mr Durham.

Hillary actually spied on trump before he was elected an when he was in the whitehouse.

You cannot believe anything at all these days,lies is truth an truth is lies,what a f***ing mess.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Francie said:

You couldn't write this stuff,after the whole bombardment trump got about the Russians for two years it turns out it was hillary an her cronies all along,recently discovered through court cases by Mr Durham.

Hillary actually spied on trump before he was elected an when he was in the whitehouse.

You cannot believe anything at all these days,lies is truth an truth is lies,what a f***ing mess.

When trump was in charge the world was a lot safer, he went and met in person the other world leaders and talked peace and business with them, now the demorats have taken over killary is up to her old tricks again, war mongering. They rubbished trump and now the world is seeing it

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

When trump was in charge the world was a lot safer, he went and met in person the other world leaders and talked peace and business with them, now the demorats have taken over killary is up to her old tricks again, war mongering. They rubbished trump and now the world is seeing it

Well said len,trump was the man for keeping the peace,an keeping them in check.

There's more to it,melenia is of ramaamov line In russia,who were Christian King an Queen who were brutally murdered to make way for communism,I think that's it but I'm ready to be corrected.

Can't find enough to back it up unless Scott can?

Edited by Francie
58 minutes ago, Francie said:

Well said len,trump was the man for keeping the peace,an keeping them in check.

There's more to it,melenia is of ramaamov line In russia,who were Christian King an Queen who were brutally murdered to make way for communism,I think that's it but I'm ready to be corrected.

Where did you hear that? Melania is Slovenian not Russian.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BGD said:

Where did you hear that? Melania is Slovenian not Russian.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

It was in something that Scotty dude copy and pasted the other day…..bonkers ! Lol ? 

I actually went an checked what scotty said,there's a bit of info about it but it's not 100percent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1