Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

Meltdown media lol  it’s ok for Democrats to want war abroad than home security , can u remember the democrats wanting ther boys back  from Vietnam ?  Trillions spent in wars trillions go missing of taxpayers money under democrats don wants troops back  and an end to USA getting stuck in around the world which it seems is a democratic pursuit , wants a wall but the dems want a fence Even Schumer wanted a fence and alien invaders ejected  but don can’t have a wall  ? Lol 

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Meltdown media lol  it’s ok for Democrats to want war abroad than home security , can u remember the democrats wanting ther boys back  from Vietnam ?  Trillions spent in wars trillions go missing of taxpayers money under democrats don wants troops back  and an end to USA getting stuck in around the world which it seems is a democratic pursuit , wants a wall but the dems want a fence Even Schumer wanted a fence and alien invaders ejected  but don can’t have a wall  ? Lol 

Don’t be wasting your time, voon is too blinded by his hatered of the don even if Elvis walked up and told him that the dems are dangerous to world peace he would still blame trump. It’s like arguing with a hippy vegan about hunting. There’s no reasoning

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Don’t be wasting your time, voon is too blinded by his hatered of the don even if Elvis walked up and told him that the dems are dangerous to world peace he would still blame trump. It’s like arguing with a hippy vegan about hunting. There’s no reasoning

Len, I don't hate Trump at all......he's mad craic.....I just copy and paste , relevant article's pertaining to the topic of the thread.....personally I don't think Mr Trump is fit to be leader of the free world, but that's only my opinion and it don't affect the Don, one lil bit......don't be getting excited over politics.....none of them are worth it.....and I think Trump will go down in Flames....but I could be wrong....we will see.....

you have a nice Xmas.....rains stopped and I'm out with the mutts....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Key quote...

“With adversaries, Trump’s underlying unpredictability and lack of understanding of how to use the tools of American power will now be exacerbated by the lack of much in the way of experienced and judicious foreign policy advice and implementation,” said Tamara Cofman Wittes, a former deputy assistant secretary of state now at the Brookings Institution.

“So I think there’s added room for the kind of misjudgment and misinterpretation (on both sides) that leads small incidents to escalate into major international crisis.”

No worries though, right?

No worries when Barry dropped Mattis either what with Barry being the most crooked  and dangerous leaders ever ? Mattis never knew it was coming not even a phone call ?, his mistake was to go against Obama’s civilian advisors when he tried to stop them starting wars all over the Middle East and funding terrorists  costing trillions what Democrats starting wars and spending trillions on wars lol   Now trump is a b*****d  and potentionally dangerous wat does that make Barry  ? When u weigh it up trumps a pussycat  purrrr ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Top and bottom of all this is the liberal  bullshit from the USA and Canada is what drives the scumbag eu fk heads to feed the whole of Africa the same way as they want the USA  to feed South America in the future if that’s is the way to go instead of looking after ya own worlds fkd the Lib Dem way to go fake news and propaganda all the way,  flood the country with leftie voters then boom ?  ?

Edited by green lurchers
7 hours ago, dave88 said:

Trump's a narcisistic cock jockey, wouldn't leave him in charge of a goldfish....not fit for office in any form 

Yeah he hasn't a clue about running businesses or anything...lol... hilarious childish nonsense as usual from anti-reality mental patients of the 21st century

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Yeah he hasn't a clue about running businesses or anything...lol... hilarious childish nonsense as usual from anti-reality mental patients of the 21st century

It’s the liberal way to poison minds left to ther own lib agenda they  give and feed devices they then  hit a very very hard brick wall in the end lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3