Finley Bred Terriers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He can call them what he wants, he feeds them. I dare say he doesn't call them anything but his terriers, it's other people who put labels on your kennels. The only person I've seen in modern times pu

I have had the pleasure of being in DFs company, both socially and in the field. I have been gifted pups and studs over bitches. Not once have I heard him describe his dogs as DFs terriers, also on wr

The man dug more than most could only dream of, they say madness is next to genius and he's as mad as a box of frogs. We've all got our own ideas on what suits us, some like them a bit rough, some li

Posted Images

To be fair, he's been there from almost the start, he's got high standards and keeps a tidy kennels. Obviously I'm saying all of this through gritted teeth lol.

I've kept the same family of dogs for more years than i care to mention, i still don't consider them "my" breeding. They'll be mine when i stop chasing shadows of dogs long since gone, or I'm starting to write a book

• Like 10

He can call them what he wants, he feeds them. I dare say he doesn't call them anything but his terriers, it's other people who put labels on your kennels. The only person I've seen in modern times putting his name all over a breed is Booth, everytime he writes anything it's "Booths" this or "Booths" that. I think personally if you want to add your own name to a kennel of terriers then you're either a conceited twat, or an egotistical moron who's selling something to people that don't know any better.

• Like 16

Used one of DF dogs Dingo bred 3 very good pups but Dingo was not DF breeding this early 90s and when I fist saw a Photo of a NS bred terrier a bitch Dingo had been put over

Edited by Glyn.....