Finley Bred Terriers

The man dug more than most could only dream of, they say madness is next to genius and he's as mad as a box of frogs.

We've all got our own ideas on what suits us, some like them a bit rough, some like a steady terrier, the objective is to stay till dug to, regardless of style.

• Like 12

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He can call them what he wants, he feeds them. I dare say he doesn't call them anything but his terriers, it's other people who put labels on your kennels. The only person I've seen in modern times pu

I have had the pleasure of being in DFs company, both socially and in the field. I have been gifted pups and studs over bitches. Not once have I heard him describe his dogs as DFs terriers, also on wr

The man dug more than most could only dream of, they say madness is next to genius and he's as mad as a box of frogs. We've all got our own ideas on what suits us, some like them a bit rough, some li

Posted Images

Back in the day,any dog we had that would not stay with Badgers,was giving to lads doing fox,as he was regarded as no good,so had we better dogs than today.??

That's the thing, some were definitely too hard for Pigs back in the day if you wanted them to have a decent stint as a working dog.

Back in the day,any dog we had that would not stay with Badgers,was giving to lads doing fox,as he was regarded as no good,so had we better dogs than today.??

that would depend on what you require of your dogs.

That's the thing, some were definitely too hard for Pigs back in the day if you wanted them to have a decent stint as a working dog.

But we rated the fox dogs as yellow back then.

Different folk have different opinions and different standards to others. For some it's just a test of a dogs gameness, seeing them having a short career is no problem if the dog shows to be game.

what's your point?

Different folk have different opinions and different standards to others. For some it's just a test of a dogs gameness, seeing them having a short career is no problem if the dog shows to be game.

Good Badger dogs did not have short careers,my point is back then the rejects were used for foxes.Any man who puts a dog to ground is testing its gamenes(I use the word gameness loosely).

what's your point?

No point, just an observation about different times.