Singers Who Are Total Knobheads

I deleted it for you mate so it won't bother you any more ;)

My brother told me he went up to a airport bar once with his Mrs while waiting for a flight and Shaun Connery was right next to him . He said to him

" Are you Shaun Connery ?"

The guy replies

" Yessh now f**k off "

My brother was gutted. He's a quiet guy going on holiday with his Mrs and just ended up standing next to a famous actor in a bar .

f**k Shaun Connery

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also while we're at it . Beatles . Most overrated band ever on actual music . Just the pioneers that's all . Muscle was pretty shit . 2 or 3 songs I like . Not enough to warrant bring left with McCart

Paul McCartney has got to top it. what a wankxr he is

I agree with the Beatles but Queen seriously . . Freddie Mercury was the ultimate show-man , if I had the chance to see any past singer live it would be him all day long !!

I did once have Boy George say to me " your not my type anyway " :D ......in all fairness he was a funny guy with a lot of charisma......beyond that ive never paid much attention to pop stars.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

But Gnash what did you say to him for that reply ????????? WHERE ALL WAITING WIHT BAITED BREATH

:D Basically i just gave him a filthy look got up and left....he said that as i was walking away !

An ex bird of mine had a gay brother who was " friends " with him.....i got talked into meeting the brother one night and ended up in some poncey bar where Boy George was he was ok quite an interesting chap at first but with drink he turned into a c**t acting like a fairy etc which made me feel somewhat uncomfortable so i left :D

• Like 3

The beatles and queen hate both ,thank god they have gone :boogy:

I agree with the Beatles but Queen seriously . . Freddie Mercury was the ultimate show-man , if I had the chance to see any past singer live it would be him all day long !!
  • Like 6

Totally agree with you mate! Had the chance to see them live and thought no I will have another opportunity! Unfortunately didn't happen gutted!

Sorry mate but can't stand the gay twat

What's pink and fluffy and haven't moved in 20 years.

Freddie's slippers.

Heard the priest at his funeral said that's the cleanest hole he's ever been in.

He never ever had double yellow lines painted oitside his house...

Well would you bend over and paint them?

• Like 1