Ross Kemp Migrant Hell!!

the thin that gets me is its always lots of blokes that get in to this country the bearded kids they call them ,why should we have to support them ,they live like kings and and all our funds go on them ,it pis,es me right off

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell ya what, open up your front door and let them in. Don't come on here judging other people, walk the walk my old chestnut....

I've become hardened to it all.....so don't care about them   The vast majority are still single men....i do feel sorry for the Europeans raped and murdered and the lives destroyed by those immigran

Most of the 3 million so called refugees were fighting age males and most were not from Syria.   We could have temporarily helped a few thousand genuine refugees (the very young, old and women) but

Posted Images

Yu hit the nail on the head with the word migrants. These people, the vast majority, are economic migrants, they are NOT refugees. Genuine refugees i personally dont have an issue with, and its a hard heart that does, but economic migrants, nope.......leeches the lot of them. Foook em.

Time is a great healer these people will be accepted over time look how everyone was up in arms at the darkies and pakis coming over here in their droves,they wasnt refugees they just fancied living here yet they,ve got their feet under the table now and are accepted ..............our society gets weaker and weaker by the day and so naturally weakness is taken advantage of these people come here to exploit us not embrace our culture just like the darkies and pakis did.......we are too tolerant to say f**k off.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Seen yesterday armed police arrest 4 men (for whatever reason I don't know yet) and guess who one of them was ? One of the child migrants from Calaischild migrant ffs illigal imigrant straight back to calais job done !!.

Seen yesterday armed police arrest 4 men (for whatever reason I don't know yet) and guess who one of them was ? One of the child migrants from Calais lol

Seen that, is it 100% him?

Saw the programme.Didn't care one little bit to be honest.

Same here no fu=ecks given just shows though how we have become de sensivied over the years I remember the famine in Africa in 84-85 and was horrified seeing the starving kids but even though I was skint with being on strike still found a few bob to donate to that famine.

Same here no fu=ecks given just shows though how we have become de sensivied over the years I remember the famine in Africa in 84-85 and was horrified seeing the starving kids but even though I was skint with being on strike still found a few bob to donate to that famine.

In those days we were helping them in their own country (a good thing) not helping destroy our own culture.

• Like 1

I hear that. I don't donate to anything other than local causes after seeing what happened with a good chunk of that Live Aid money. Even recently the American Red Cross managed to raise half a billion dollars, for the earthquake relief in Haiti, and it's f***ing vanished...

Then your a soppy get? I saw the ad were the kid was getting water from the stream but it was dirty water and could make her ill and £5 yes just £5 could help to build them a well and I thought......What's the point they'll just fill it full of shit and poison it just like they have the f***ing great stream that she was in that was full of cartons and chemicals with two f***ing pigs shitting in it, the problem with these people is that there either too bone idle or simply to stupid to help themselves why can't they just clean their own river or dig there own wells? There all day round with f**k all to do how hard can digging a well be? It must be one of the first things humans ever did how can you not dig a hole? How come they simply can't not throw rubbish in a river and build a pen for the swines.

People moan that migrants don't work but really how can you expect people who won't dig a hole to stop there children dieing to work all day for £100 it's not really fair of us we should maintain there lives of doing f**k all because deep down its all our fault slavery and all that

• Like 4

In those days we were helping them in their own country (a good thing) not helping destroy our own culture.

well said I have no problem helping thoes in need ,but think we need to try to keep them in the country's and give them help there instead of shipping them over here .My biggest problem is these so called migrant workers who really don't add anything apart from turning good areas in to gettos and try to say we need them ,when in fact at one time we britsh built the best and I am old enough to remmber anything made in britan was sign of quailty and sought after all over the world . But now we have these arseholes saying we are racist etc cos we don't want them here and see they are destroying our culture and our kids and grand kids culture . A Muslim lady can cover face etc and only see the eyes yet if I wear a ski mask I would get targeted buy police And I am racist lol ,These migrant don't want to intergrated with us they want to take over ,and we are told not to call our self britsh , scottish , English etc we are European they are the racists trying to wipe out our ways and if you don't agree they label you racist so we are scared to say anything just like they did by using the word darkie is more racist than saying he's black both only words wish they would wise up .but gets rigth up my goat how britsh folk are over looked in our own counrty , and we get arseholes who defend them and and say they don't care about there own folk cos they marry in to this migrant illusion that some how the help make this counrty better .
  • Like 2

Then your a soppy get I saw the ad were the kid was getting water from the stream but it was dirty water and could make her ill and £5 yes just £5 could help to build them a well and I thought......What's the point they'll just fill it full of shit and poison it just like they have the f***ing great stream that she was in that was full of cartons and chemicals with two f***ing pigs shitting in it, the problem with these people is that there either too bone idle or simply to stupid to help themselves why can't they just clean their own river or dig there own wells? There all day round with f**k all to do how hard can digging a well be? It must be one of the first things humans ever did how can you not dig a hole? How come they simply can't not throw rubbish in a river and build a pen for the swines.

People moan that migrants don't work but really how can you expect people who won't dig a hole to stop there children dieing to work all day for £100 it's not really fair of us we should maintain there lives of doing f**k all because deep down its all our fault slavery and all that

I carnt argue with any of that mate and you are bang on in what you say and tbh I believe all that band aid shit in the 80s was a diversion to take the publics mind off an industrial dispute that was like a civil war in some area's a bit like whats happening now with all the crap about these refugees imho.

I hear that. I don't donate to anything other than local causes after seeing what happened with a good chunk of that Live Aid money. Even recently the American Red Cross managed to raise half a billion dollars, for the earthquake relief in Haiti, and it's f***ing vanished...

........ the same way it always does ;)

post-102688-0-48637900-1488878661.jpg

• Like 1