Bull Whippets

Am sure he won't mate..I wasn't trying to ster shit just thinking out load....As like to put a bull whip to my bit in years to come but not in to the breeding lark..She's mostly bull whip.you would never no she had greyhound in her..

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wexford dog . owner very happy with him. 14 months. Lamping rabbits and although hes being held back till hes older he found himself a bit of trouble and went well. Owner has high hopes from what

Posted Images

Tbf I wouldn't be using a bull whip for what a bull grey is mostly used for..As said the bull offers more than just strength and jaw power..No one in the right mind be getting a bull whip for the bigger stronger bull Grey's job..A good little moochers dog is what they are..Why there being compared all never know..

• Like 3

Tbf I wouldn't be using a bull whip for what a bull grey is mostly used for..As said the bull offers more than just strength and jaw power..No one in the right mind be getting a bull whip for the bigger stronger bull Grey's job..A good little moochers dog is what they are..Why there being compared all never know..

true :thumbs:

anyone seen a English cross whippet

I talked to a bloke with whippet cross English bull terriers,very whippet in build with bull terrier like head.Real good on pigs,They looked more than capable for fox,but he didn't allow them to hunt anything but pigs.

anyone seen a English cross whippet

I talked to a bloke with whippet cross English bull terriers,very whippet in build with bull terrier like head.Real good on pigs,They looked more than capable for fox,but he didn't allow them to hunt anything but pigs.

Thanks mate,would love to see a picture.

I don't really get why you'd cross a bull and a whippet as already been stated they take to much stick for the bigger stuff and a pure whippet or a beddy whip wud be a better choice on the bunnies than this cross so can't really see the point tbh each to their own though all the best if you do choose it

• Like 2