Stranded Whales.

i heard that 1 could chase prey fish in the shallows,then gets stranded then calls all the others in for help,they then get stranded and call more in

Maybe that's what it is, sounds like they panic, and as more panic, more Whales come to their aid, and the whole pod become stranded.

why don't they just put a rope around there tails then tow em back out.
because you would f***ing drowned them gb lol.atb dc

winch them up,sail out and drop em then.they just seem to put wet towels on em.lets see some more direct action going on.
A boat or ship big enough to winch up a whale won't be able to sail up onto a shallow beach id imagine and what's the point if they swim back ashore. People say they are nearly at the same intelligence level as humans but their pretty fcuking stupid if you ask me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sell em to the Japs! There is no meat more ethical than animals that commit suicide

I read something years ago about the navy,s use of sonar buggering up the whales own sonar system and that's why even if they put them back they just turn round and do it again ?

winch them up,sail out and drop em then.they just seem to put wet towels on em.lets see some more direct action going on.

i heard that 1 could chase prey fish in the shallows,then gets stranded then calls all the others in for help,they then get stranded and call more in

Maybe that's what it is, sounds like they panic, and as more panic, more Whales come to their aid, and the whole pod become stranded.

A boat or ship big enough to winch up a whale won't be able to sail up onto a shallow beach id imagine and what's the point if they swim back ashore. People say they are nearly at the same intelligence level as humans but their pretty fcuking stupid if you ask me.

good point,then PTS with a .50cal

Not necessarily. Plenty of inshore fishing boats in this country come ashore every day into shallow water, and they would have the grunt to pull them, if not you just need a longer bit of rope and run it ashore with a boat with a shallow draft. Hook it up to your whale and your towing vessel starts to pull.

Robert's your mother's brother.

could the saved whales be attracting more inshore so maybe let nature take its cause and leave them to die or pts.so distress sonar signals stopped.people assume these animals know they are being helped but they just might think they are being attacked .could be doing more harm than good

whales strand themselves and die.humans drown themselves and die.pretty even