More Scum Jailed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bring back a mandatory death sentence . Even if one innocent person is hung at least the other 99 out of hundred would be right. In the mean while peadophilia should have a mandatory life sentence wit

Two of them shouting alla akbaar in the court why shows the fekin arrogance of the fekin scum who thought they were invincible due to their buddys in the labour council and party

Posted Images

I've not seen 1 piece on this on BBC or Sky News , Brexit / Trump victories must be really killing these people :) :)

As for the scum sentenced today I wonder if Jeremy Paxman feels ashamed tonight as when Tommy Robinson outed this scenario as reality a few yrs ago that gormless Fukcer literally laughed in his face !!

• Like 3

I am against jailing them. Here in Sydney muslims run the jails by sheer numbers. I have heard some say they aren't worried about getting locked up at all, three square meals a day, hang out with their mates and make plenty of new friends. Where is the punishment? Bring back sentences of hard labour and chemical castration as a minimum.

• Like 3

I am against jailing them. Here in Sydney muslims run the jails by sheer numbers. I have heard some say they aren't worried about getting locked up at all, three square meals a day, hang out with their mates and make plenty of new friends. Where is the punishment? Bring back sentences of hard labour and chemical castration as a minimum.

yeah dip them in acid an keep the balls
I didn't think anyone understood my methods lol
  • Like 1

Bring back a mandatory death sentence . Even if one innocent person is hung at least the other 99 out of hundred would be right. In the mean while peadophilia should have a mandatory life sentence with a minimum of 40 years and 100 lashes a week untill the death penalty is reintroduced..

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 10

Bring back a mandatory death sentence . Even if one innocent person is hung at least the other 99 out of hundred would be right. In the mean while peadophilia should have a mandatory life sentence with a minimum of 40 years and 100 lashes a week untill the death penalty is reintroduced..

At least mate, dirty scummy barstools

• Like 1

One begins to wonder where we went wrong - why is it ok to harrass Cliff Richard publicly and to turn a blind eye to this desperately sordid mess.

Maybe it goes to prove that, apart from political correctness, the more you have political clout the less involved the police will get. Anyone who has been convicted as a serial sex offender based on religeon/politics should be emasculated. These were children of 11, it doesnt get any more appalling than this.

• Like 3