More Scum Jailed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bring back a mandatory death sentence . Even if one innocent person is hung at least the other 99 out of hundred would be right. In the mean while peadophilia should have a mandatory life sentence wit

Two of them shouting alla akbaar in the court why shows the fekin arrogance of the fekin scum who thought they were invincible due to their buddys in the labour council and party

Posted Images

42,000 children between 10 and 14 years were married in iran in 2010 and 75 children under the age of ten were wed in Tehran

moslem girls as young as SIX years old in the UK are getting married on Skype to husbands in the shitholes of pakiland and elsewhere, the imams are thanking allah for the technology. in islam you aint a peado if you marry the child

42,000 children between 10 and 14 years were married in iran in 2010 and 75 children under the age of ten were wed in Tehran

moslem girls as young as SIX years old in the UK are getting married on Skype to husbands in the shitholes of pakiland and elsewhere, the imams are thanking allah for the technology. in islam you aint a peado if you marry the child

this is just wrong. wtf would a grown man want to marry a child ?they should be shot just for thinking about it .

• Like 2

42000 is ALOT! That is a paedophile epidemic. Is Iran a bad case or is it the same /better /worse in other muslim countries?
  • Like 1

Tell you what it has done for a lot of ordinary folk is question this religion and its culture.I went to school with a few Pakistani lads and knocked about with one growing up who was one of the lads but as young lads we had never heard of Mohammed and Aishia and all the stuff about his child bride but it does make you think what their mindsett is imho I think its the power over these young girls these dirty fekers thrived on.

42000 is ALOT! That is a paedophile epidemic. Is Iran a bad case or is it the same /better /worse in other muslim countries?

I hav'nt a clue ,I was shocked when I read it. it was an article in the guardian online,maybe it was meant to read 4,200 marriages, no it is 42,000 just looked it up on various different sources that number is truly shocking

Edited by greg64

I hav'nt a clue ,I was shocked when I read it. it was an article in the guardian online,maybe it was meant to read 4,200 marriages, no it is 42,000 just looked it up on various different sources that number is truly shocking
A shocking number to be sure and WAY more than I would have thought. It does make me wonder about other islamic nations, and here I was thinking that the bottom of the barrel had been scratched...
  • Like 1

this is just wrong. wtf would a grown man want to marry a child ?they should be shot just for thinking about it .

entry to a country you,ve never been to????????