More Scum Jailed

What a load of ol bollocks if we wasnt so intent on trying to change people to our way of thinking we would be a lot better off in this country.....if these people want to have sex with children let them its none of our business what foreigners do on foreign land the mistake we make is letting them come to our land and then trying to change them it all comes back to the same thing ive been repeating like a broken record for years " we dont know them and we dont want to know them ".....we dont like the way they carry on so simple dont visit their countries....but even more simple keep them out of our country !!....beyond that let the f****n lunatics live in their own world under their own rules instead of forcing totally different cultures to accept each other.

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bring back a mandatory death sentence . Even if one innocent person is hung at least the other 99 out of hundred would be right. In the mean while peadophilia should have a mandatory life sentence wit

Two of them shouting alla akbaar in the court why shows the fekin arrogance of the fekin scum who thought they were invincible due to their buddys in the labour council and party

Posted Images

What a load of ol bollocks if we wasnt so intent on trying to change people to our way of thinking we would be a lot better off in this country.....if these people want to have sex with children let them its none of our business what foreigners do on foreign land the mistake we make is letting them come to our land and then trying to change them it all comes back to the same thing ive been repeating like a broken record for years " we dont know them and we dont want to know them ".....we dont like the way they carry on so simple dont visit their countries....but even more simple keep them out of our country !!....beyond that let the f****n lunatics live in their own world under their own rules instead of forcing totally different cultures to accept each other.

the crux is it is not acceptable sh.g children in blighty

Then keep them out of Blighty....problem solved.

• Like 5

Then keep them out of Blighty....problem solved.

that would be the perfect solution but it wont happen and while they think its all right to behave like dogs and it be acceptable in there own country they will keep acting like dogs when they get to our shores which they do

these are children your talking about its no there fault the men out there are dogs, or does;nt it matter to you because there not british children

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1

these are children your talking about its no there fault the men out there are dogs, or does;nt it matter to you because there not british children
Exactly my thoughts...You're mentality gnasher seems to be "not happening to our children so there's no need to voice your disgust or have an opinion". Like it was said...it's not their fault that the men in these countries can be wrong'uns Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

Exactly my thoughts...You're mentality gnasher seems to be "not happening to our children so there's no need to voice your disgust or have an opinion". Like it was said it's not their fault that the men can be wrong'uns

and you think that's ok do you gnash

a lot of these girls have died of internal injurys , literally a couple of days after the have been married ,some kill themselves and you think that's ok do you gnash because its a different culture we should accept it and you think i'm the one talking boollocks

Edited by greg64
  • Like 2

"not happening to our children"

It is though these f***ing animals have groomed raped and tortured 1,000s of british children

"not happening to our children"

It is though these f***ing animals have groomed raped and tortured 1,000s of british children

All the more reason to have an opinion

Exactly my thoughts...You're mentality gnasher seems to be "not happening to our children so there's no need to voice your disgust or have an opinion". Like it was said it's not their fault that the men can be wrong'uns

a lot of these girls have died of internal injurys , literally a couple of days after the have been married ,some kill themselves and you think that's ok do you gnash because its a different culture we should accept it and you think i'm the one talking boollocks
I have to admit I agree with gnasher, I would love to save the world but definitely have to sort out my own backyard first. Understanding what happens in immigrants countries helps to realise why they cause so many problems in their adopted countries and I believe should be sorted out without restrictions. These grooming gangs really kill me and I cannot get my head around the fact any society would let their children be raped and molested by anybody but particularly foreigners seeking asylum! One problem at a time but definitely my back yard takes priority imo.
  • Like 1

I will not question the service, courage or motives of the soldiers in WW1 or WW2 but I do question the service, courage and motives of the instigators of WW1 and WW2. I also didn't say it is not my problem, I said I would prioritise, which is a very different thing. Should my people invade another country while the people from the country I am invading are in my country doing as they please? Does not make sense to me.

• Like 1

Britain colonised half the world and changed hundreds of cultures it is a bit hypocritical when another culture comes to Britain and there is uproar. Karma is a bitch so go buy some chilli sauce and get used to eating kebabs because they are going to get even more popular.?

Britain colonised half the world and changed hundreds of cultures it is a bit hypocritical when another culture comes to Britain and there is uproar. Karma is a bitch so go buy some chilli sauce and get used to eating kebabs because they are going to get even more popular.?

It would be hypocritical if I was saying it is ok to invade other countries, to force my culture and my beliefs on others. I am not saying that. When Britain colonised half the world they did so as an open invasion with extreme domination and prejudice. The reality is many islamic foreigners are taking that attitude openly with hate preaching but many are pretending they are seeking asylum. There are too many blurred lines that exist with islam in the west. F@ck karma and f@ck islam out of the west. Edited by Silversnake
  • Like 1

Dont be so ridiculous of course i dont think raping and killing children is ok stop being such a prat !....places like Guatemala,El Salvador etc have been at war for decades they have much worse violence and sexual abuse towards children infact probably the highest rate of child murder in the world are you up in arms about them no your not because people from Guatemala and El Salvador are not arriving on our doorstep in hordes like Muslims are......you might be willing to take on the cultural problems of an entire religion you know nothing about but im not hence " i don't know them and i don't want to know them "......what do you want to do about it anyway ? raise awareness,help with funding ?......like we did with starving Africans ? that was simply sticking food into childrens stomachs and you want to change the beliefs and values of an entire religion yeah good luck with that son !.......look you might have succumbed to forced integration and be willing to solve the worlds problems but i didnt ask for these people or their problems and theres folk out there with a lot worse going on we,re just not bombarded with them every day like we are with Muslims.....its the downside of forced integration.....everybody gets what nobody wants !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4