Trumps In Favour Of Torture ......

Will it work both ways? We torture your POWs but don't dare torture our poor POWs ?????

He's f****d up big time.

Now he's not going to pay for the wall, Mexico will.

Mexico wont.

So who will ?

So no wall gets built.

Several City Mayors are after saying they'll have no part in breaking up American families by sending immigrants home. Boston and New York among them.

I would think that bullet already has his name on it.

He is certainly very unpopular with almost everyone you speak to in Ireland, but and it's a big but, Ireland only has around 4 million residents in total and other than probably in Dublin they have never had to experience the shit we have in England.

There just isn't the same pressure and that's a fact......maybe they have held it at bay because Ireland is such a religious country? ......the Catholic Church is still very powerful and part of day to day life.

Who knows, what I did know is that if the Irish government had done to ireland what the British government has done to the UK they would all be singing a very different tune ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we wouldnt still have the kids lying on the moors if we had of had torture for he likes of hindley n brady.

F@ck me your grammar just improved dramatically!

Anyone who would lock a human in a cage. Cover in petrol and set them alight. Deserves alot more than water boarding. Donald trump is the man.

Posted Images

Will it work both ways? We torture your POWs but don't dare torture our poor POWs ?????

He's f****d up big time.

Mexico wont.

So who will ?

So no wall gets built.

Several City Mayors are after saying they'll have no part in breaking up American families by sending immigrants home. Boston and New York among them.

He is certainly very unpopular with almost everyone you speak to in Ireland, but and it's a big but, Ireland only has around 4 million residents in total and other than probably in Dublin they have never had to experience the shit we have in England.

There just isn't the same pressure and that's a fact......maybe they have held it at bay because Ireland is such a religious country? ......the Catholic Church is still very powerful and part of day to day life.

Who knows, what I did know is that if the Irish government had done to ireland what the British government has done to the UK they would all be singing a very different tune ;)

He's f****d up big time.

Mexico wont.

So who will ?

So no wall gets built.

Why are ya worried what the paddys think of him it's the rest of the world I'd be more concerned about surely

There's a little principle we hold dear in the West called 'due process'. I'm all for gloves off warfare against barbarians but I'm not quite on board with the yanks definition of 'the enemy' so I'll remain a little dubious of all this.

• Like 1

He's f****d up big time.

Mexico wont.

So who will ?

So no wall gets built.

He's mainly unpopular with people who get their news from the MSM and haven't actually listened to a single speech.

Say what you will, if he's nothing else he is consistent.

He stated most of his intentions and policies whilst campaigning and it was on those policies he was elected.

Nice to see he hasn't changed tact since being elected which seems to pretty much be the norm for just about every other person looking for your vote from the bottom rung of the ladder to the top,

• Like 1

I wonder who will come off worst in this one lol

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/26/mexican-president-cancels-u-s-trip/

The fake news Trump keeps on about this is a perfect example being churned out by his own news manipulation department

He doesn't own the writer of the original article linking him to cartel money. You can use google translate and make your own mind up.

http://aristeguinoticias.com/1603/mexico/cartel-de-juarez-proveedor-del-pri-y-financiador-en-la-campana-de-pena-nieto/

The Mexican President snubbed Trump by cancelling the meeting Trump has thrown his toys out as per usual does not take a lot to fill in the blanks does it a bit like the Obama wasnt born in America bollocks hes decided to do the usual USA stunt try to undermine another countries Government got a track record for it havent they ?

So in essence what is suggested is that Mexican politics is run by the Cartels and hence the Money Trump wants to use from Mexico to build the wall is Cartel Drug Money most of the Cartels Customers areUS citizens paying in USD LOL It gets better and better

Edited by desertbred

He's f****d up big time.

Mexico wont.

So who will ?

So no wall gets built.

He's f****d up big time.

Mexico wont.

So who will ?

So no wall gets built.

Why are ya worried what the paddys think of him it's the rest of the world I'd be more concerned about surely

It was just an observation really mate, I'm not worried about it and I don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks.........I have had enough of politicians making policy based on what the world thinks and to the detriment of its own people.

• Like 3

I wonder who will come off worst in this one lol

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/26/mexican-president-cancels-u-s-trip/

The fake news Trump keeps on about this is a perfect example being churned out by his own news manipulation department

I think you can forget the holiday to Disneyland anyway mate ! Lol

• Like 2

I must be the only one who thinks he's dropped a bit of a bollock with this one then?

Whatever he wants to do, however he wants to do it, the nitty-gritty of it all doesn't need to be so openly, easily said IMO. No need to come across as a wannabe Putin and i think even the Russian leader would have more sense to blurt out sommat like that... Under some questions Trump needs to be more of a polititian.

Hard line yes, America both wants and needs it right now but in this climate i betcha his real enemies are a lot more close to home....

Agree with you here, sometimes it's better to not run your mouth off so much and get more done hush hush, is why the Yanks had Guantanamo setup yet took years before anyone really caught on to what they were doing.

As for waterboarding not being as effective as other methods, it's probably the most effective torture seen as acceptable to the public, as people not often understand what it really entails, the Japs used it widely which should tell anyone doubting it's effectiveness, ironically the USA killed any Japs thought to of practised it during WWII.

• Like 1

The Mexican President snubbed Trump by cancelling the meeting Trump has thrown his toys out as per usual does not take a lot to fill in the blanks does it a bit like the Obama wasnt born in America bollocks hes decided to do the usual USA stunt try to undermine another countries Government got a track record for it havent they ?

So in essence what is suggested is that Mexican politics is run by the Cartels and hence the Money Trump wants to use from Mexico to build the wall is Cartel Drug Money most of the Cartels Customers areUS citizens paying in USD LOL It gets better and better

Trump isn't suggesting it a newspaper is, Breitbart is pro Trump but they've cited another media outlet who claims to have found this link.

Anyway the meeting wasn't cancelled over that it was cancelled because the Mexican government think they're not going to pay their share of the wall which needs to be built to protect America and to stop the flow of drugs, weapons and illegal immigrants. I agree with you about what the US has done in the past especially Bush and Obama but this is a different thing in my opinion. It is right that countries including the US are able to protect their borders. It is also right that countries can use tarriffs to protect jobs and industry...if we had used them we would still have coal mining in the UK.

Globalisation has ravaged the US and Europe by allowing companies to move their factories elsewhere to exploit cheap labour and resulted in a lack of jobs, trade tariffs are one way to deal with it, don't forget the EU was originally set up with trade tariffs in mind to protect European workers from cheap imports.

Regarding intervention I think Trump will be much less interventionist than Obama or Bush, if so that will be a good thing for the world.

Say what you will, if he's nothing else he is consistent.

He stated most of his intentions and policies whilst campaigning and it was on those policies he was elected.

Nice to see he hasn't changed tact since being elected which seems to pretty much be the norm for just about every other person looking for your vote from the bottom rung of the ladder to the top,

You're right, he has started most of the policies that he used in his election campaign. He's sticking by his word.

He's also using Twatter now for every little bit of info he wants to give his fans.

One thing I do know about those who use social media is that (to use an American phrase) they tend to run their mouths off.

Lets hope he doesn't start telling the other twats in twatter land that he's going to press the big red button.

What sort of a World leader has time to be on twitter ?

I had no problem with him a while ago but I'm beginning to think he now thinks being the President of the U.S. is one big reality show.

Not the TRUMAN SHOW starring Jim Carrey, THE TRUMP SHOW starring himself.

And because it's showbiz no one can get hurt.

He's also an enemy of fieldsports, the same lifestyle this whole forum is based on.

I must be the only one who thinks he's dropped a bit of a bollock with this one then?

Whatever he wants to do, however he wants to do it, the nitty-gritty of it all doesn't need to be so openly, easily said IMO. No need to come across as a wannabe Putin and i think even the Russian leader would have more sense to blurt out sommat like that... Under some questions Trump needs to be more of a polititian.

Hard line yes, America both wants and needs it right now but in this climate i betcha his real enemies are a lot more close to home....

Agree with you here, sometimes it's better to not run your mouth off so much and get more done hush hush, is why the Yanks had Guantanamo setup yet took years before anyone really caught on to what they were doing.

As for waterboarding not being as effective as other methods, it's probably the most effective torture seen as acceptable to the public, as people not often understand what it really entails, the Japs used it widely which should tell anyone doubting it's effectiveness, ironically the USA killed any Japs thought to of practised it during WWII.

and your point is ?