Seen something once in the early hours of the morning... Will have been about 1992-1994ish. Still don't believe it this day so will have to say I think I saw! Imagine a juggler juggling 3 balls..saw 3 red lights in the sky doing that, was hard to tell if it was 3 star's or not but I don't think they were high enough up to be them. Went on for about twenty minutes and a lot of eye rubbing/looking away and stuff went on and they were still there. Never moved from that spot but carried on doing that juggling thing, best l can describe it. Was no flying saucer as such but wtf that was I'll never forget! Told a few friends about it and got the response I'll probably get off here aswell! Lol

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldnt be atall suprized if there isnt s few allians on thl . .there is certainly a good few on a different planet from me

In the Milky Way Galaxy alone there are between 200 and 400 billion stars and at least 100 billion planets and some of these known planets are estimated to be over a billion years older than Earth . T

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us.

Posted Images

Thought you hadnt observed any?

I haven't seen a flying saucer, no.

Spit it out man lol what do ye no that we dont?

There's nothing to spit out Francie. I don't KNOW anything I can't prove, same as you. In my x amount of years on this planet sifting through the snippets of information I've seen, heard and read, and weighing up various possibilities, that's my opinion. That's all. :thumbs:

Technology moves so goddam fast. Roughly 100 years between the first ever flight to men on the moon. With that in mind, you couldnt imagine what could be acheived if man had been around at the time of dinasours, 400 million years ago, and had kept up that momentum.

• Like 1

Technology moves so goddam fast. Roughly 100 years between the first ever flight to men on the moon. With that in mind, you couldnt imagine what could be acheived if man had been around at the time of dinasours, 400 million years ago, and had kept up that momentum.

Imagine what could have been achieved by now had the Roman/Greece civilizations not collapsed leading to Europe suffering a thousand years of regression/stagnation.

• Like 1

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us....i just dont belive they come here....

after watching all them science documentrys with that young proff,,,forget his name,,,he was explaining about light speed,,,,he said if we could travel at the speed of light,,it would still take us 200 years to travel to the nearest planet like ours,,that might support life...

It'd take 200 years for the folks left on the planet but the folks travelling it would happen instantly, they'd not age a second during the time they were travelling at light speed.

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us....i just dont belive they come here....

after watching all them science documentrys with that young proff,,,forget his name,,,he was explaining about light speed,,,,he said if we could travel at the speed of light,,it would still take us 200 years to travel to the nearest planet like ours,,that might support life...

It'd take 200 years for the folks left on the planet but the folks travelling it would happen instantly, they'd not age a second during the time they were travelling at light speed.

really,,,,thats not what that brian cox fella said,,,rememberd his name...he said it would be the great great great grandchildren of the people that maned the space craft that would get to the nearest planet that might support life...

he also said it would take 6 years for the space craft to axcelerate up to light speed,,,and even then it would be just under light speed....

really,,,,thats not what that brian cox fella said,,,rememberd his name...he said it would be the great great great grandchildren of the people that maned the space craft that would get to the nearest planet that might support life...

he also said it would take 6 years for the space craft to axcelerate up to light speed,,,and even then it would be just under light speed....

I have no idea what he said so can't comment on the specifics, just what you are relaying to us. But Physics is very clear on the simple case of a ship traveling at (or very very close to) the speed of light, the time it took for the travelers would be effectively instantaneous.

What I'm saying is that if we, or the aliens, developed technology that could fly us at 99.9% the speed of light then space travel is very possible. Anywhere in the Universe is only a relatively short trip away (not considering acceleration time). But don't expect to come home and tell the family, because in Earth time a lot more time has passed and for stuff that is hundreds of light years away everyone you knew would have long died.

• Like 1

they r searching for worm holes between earth and sun magnetic field pops out a hole and disappears ,also we need quantom computers which r faster . other option is to build a ship u can live nd breed in it for hundreds of years while travelling till u reach locatiion.

That's using the logic and science that we know, perhaps there are more advancedraces out there that have mastered time travel etc?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

That's using the logic and science that we know, perhaps there are more advancedraces out there that have mastered time travel etc?

Cheers, D.

Why would they help us whats in it for them, maybe they will stop us trying advance to keep those planets for them, its like hunters not wanting to show everyone their spots, similarly ailiens might have studued us and learned we will ruin thrir spots which they need for themselves and descendants future to mine from for their own advancement. Maybe aliens are selfish and jealous and they might tell us to figure it out our selves like they did the hard way.

We always think aliens ae friendly helpful , maybe they arent, maybe they are like muslims some hate and 10 times worse maybe you will rnd up saying better a muzzie from earth then those evil aliens.

By the way i do believe in aliens.

Edited by AXUM

Amazing how some people can manage to get muzzie in even on a topic about aliens. :no:

That aside, I think it's very narrow-minded to assume that because we can't master time travel no-one else can. We base everything on our experiences with the speed of light. Maybe there is something else out there that's faster but we just don't know about it. Or maybe it's nothing to do with literally travelling somewhere fast.

Who knows?

Well the aliens do, obviously.

Amazing how some people can manage to get muzzie in even on a topic about aliens. :no:

That aside, I think it's very narrow-minded to assume that because we can't master time travel no-one else can. We base everything on our experiences with the speed of light. Maybe there is something else out there that's faster but we just don't know about it. Or maybe it's nothing to do with literally travelling somewhere fast.

Who knows?

Well the aliens do, obviously.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/13/pope-francis-church-would-baptize-aliens.html

I think aliens use worm hole , its said theres one in antartica explains why aliens suddenly come out of ocean. Doubt they travel the whole path without short cuts.

Edited by AXUM

Those 3d printers that can print and build virtually anything whos to say that something similar couldnt be done with life it could be transmitted much the same as photographs or e- mails etc The advances in science a capabilities are untapped as yet so who knows what the future holds? But you would have to get the printers etc out to the other universes ?

Edited by desertbred