As i said before lads, look at the ufo sightings, its all lights, my conclusion is that it is evil entitys in another dimension, trying to fool the masses, look at orbs, them on a bigger scale.

I worked in a very good salmon river, the faughan few years ago, i was doing night patrol with four others, it was 3 in morning, we were standing chatting at rivers edge, when one of the lads said look at that, we looked up an there was this ball of light very close, coming towards us, no sound, we stood an watched it go over our heads an head out into the distant horizon, pure bright light, we all seen it an couldnt explain it.

Francie, not trying to detract from the topic, but, in the event of lets say contact with another race, what happens to religion? I know you and one or two other lads have your beliefs and nothing will change that, but what do think the affects on religion in general would be?
theyre all gods creation

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldnt be atall suprized if there isnt s few allians on thl . .there is certainly a good few on a different planet from me

In the Milky Way Galaxy alone there are between 200 and 400 billion stars and at least 100 billion planets and some of these known planets are estimated to be over a billion years older than Earth . T

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us.

Posted Images

In the Milky Way Galaxy alone there are between 200 and 400 billion stars and at least 100 billion planets and some of these known planets are estimated to be over a billion years older than Earth . There is an estimated 100 billion galaxy's and this number is likely to increase to 200 billion as telescope technology in space improves.To think that Earth is the only planet with life on is impossible,disclosure gets closer every day with the general public getting access to more and more equipment that makes it harder to keep the truth from us that we are not alone. Take Google moon for example,if there is nothing to hide why are so many parts of the moon pixelated out ?

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

As i said before lads, look at the ufo sightings, its all lights, my conclusion is that it is evil entitys in another dimension, trying to fool the masses, look at orbs, them on a bigger scale.

I worked in a very good salmon river, the faughan few years ago, i was doing night patrol with four others, it was 3 in morning, we were standing chatting at rivers edge, when one of the lads said look at that, we looked up an there was this ball of light very close, coming towards us, no sound, we stood an watched it go over our heads an head out into the distant horizon, pure bright light, we all seen it an couldnt explain it.

Francie, not trying to detract from the topic, but, in the event of lets say contact with another race, what happens to religion? I know you and one or two other lads have your beliefs and nothing will change that, but what do think the affects on religion in general would be?
theyre all gods creation

You will probably remember del, few years back, i was telling people what bible says, theres going be a mass delusion in the near future, fake alien attack on the earth, an then the new leader of the world will arise showing signs an wonders, what better an only way imo, to bring the whole world together under one threat, an i use that term loosely, i mean if the worlds being attacked by an enemy we can all stand shoulders against......

I will not be fooled