See loads shooting stars up here in north yorkshire, never seen em as often anywhere else, not sure if thats down to paying more attention here or what but i like watching them, as far aliens an ufo's. I dont believe in all that nonscence, the fairys an dwarves told me they dont exist

Tought you were from scotland.

Shhh its a secret haha

I live north yorks now mate, come here with army an stayed when i got out

whereabouts in northyorks ? just being a nosey cnut lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldnt be atall suprized if there isnt s few allians on thl . .there is certainly a good few on a different planet from me

In the Milky Way Galaxy alone there are between 200 and 400 billion stars and at least 100 billion planets and some of these known planets are estimated to be over a billion years older than Earth . T

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us.

Posted Images

Look up o'hare airport ufo incident............something out there to hide but who knows what?

Just had a look cheers . . They knew something was there as there radio conversation proves . . They then covered it up or should I say tried too , pilots and ground staff actually seen something & the tower started panicking after initially laughing it off & stating they'd not report it even if they did see it , they actually started warning pilots coming into land !!

The Sumerians called them annunaki. Meaning those from heavens to earth came

strange that they appear on cave drawing around the world
whated a documentary once where the found a place of worship dug in to the ground ( like a underground church ) there were stone carvings of people worshiping something and there was crosses and others sights from religions the pictures show something coming from the sky

i dont know what to believe to be honest, as Tomo said i dont doubt that there is other life forms on other planets. every ufo video is a the same as the black cat video just a blurry climse of something in the distance. which makes you want to be a none believer but you just never know.

• Like 1