with him dodging being called up,and converting to shitlam ,does this change your view on him ,perhaps the older generation who at the time didnt know the dark side of islamic faith ,didnt know better ,if he was to be current day i wonder how looked up to he'd be? Im not interested in a professional sports persons activities outside their sport (bumming,drugs,ect) ,but the islamic conversion does concern me ,dont see any positives to this ,in the 21st century .At the end of the day how ever good his fancy foot work ,fast jabs were ,doesnt make up for joining a peado religion .

Edited by waltjnr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

with regard to dodging the draft,,,,,i think he had a point,,,lets face it,,back in the 60,s in the usa,,,there was still segrigation,,black folk not being able to go in some seats on a buss,,going to

security of american guys fighting... ,,lets get it right,,america had no busines being in vietnam,,,and america wasnt about to be invaded was it....   like i said treated as a second class citizen

I've always wondered that, if he came around now would he be as loved as he was throughout his life. Tbh his character and charisma would still shine through, he was a great human being through and through. He wasn't half as smart as he appeared on TV, his IQ was seriously low but he was a sharp cat.

Edited by DogMan85

with him dodging being called up,and converting to shitlam ,does this change your view on him ,perhaps the older generation who at the time didnt know the dark side of islamic faith ,didnt know better ,if he was to be current day i wonder how looked up to he'd be? Im not interested in a professional sports persons activities outside their sport (bumming,drugs,ect) ,but the islamic conversion does concern me ,dont see any positives to this ,in the 21st century .At the end of the day how ever good his fancy foot work ,fast jabs were ,doesnt make up for joining a peado religion .

Fishing? lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Fishing? lol

Cheers, D.

no serious thought/question ,cant go wanting to send them all hell ,but then go "no he was all right ,great boxer ",for f8cks sake its a hobby,not a life saving heart surgeon ,which im sure theres plenty in that game?

I wonder how many of Ali's detractors would have had the balls to stand face to face with him and state their case.

From what I've read of him he wasn't very good at being a muslim. No evidence he was a nonce either.

Does that mean we should all like, or pretend to like, anyone who is capable of knocking us out?

I read somewhere that he said before he got really unwell " that a man that still has the same views at 60 as he did when he was 20 has wasted 40 years of he's life .

I loved to watch him fight I loved to hear him talk regardless of he's religion jmho

• Like 4

I read somewhere that he said before he got really unwell " that a man that still has the same views at 60 as he did when he was 20 has wasted 40 years of he's life .

I loved to watch him fight I loved to hear him talk regardless of he's religion jmho

regardless of religion ? so if bin laden was half tidy with his fists ,spouted smart ass comments,hed be ok ?