• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

with regard to dodging the draft,,,,,i think he had a point,,,lets face it,,back in the 60,s in the usa,,,there was still segrigation,,black folk not being able to go in some seats on a buss,,going to

security of american guys fighting... ,,lets get it right,,america had no busines being in vietnam,,,and america wasnt about to be invaded was it....   like i said treated as a second class citizen

what a load of pish, Ali should be remembered for the fighter he was, Joshua visiting a mosque whilst on holiday in Dubai, don't make him a devout muslim nor does it make him a member of isis lmao, no more than a muslim visiting Durham Cathedral would make them a Christian,

• Like 3

with regard to dodging the draft,,,,,i think he had a point,,,lets face it,,back in the 60,s in the usa,,,there was still segrigation,,black folk not being able to go in some seats on a buss,,going to collages and univeristys all kinds of stuff...in other words being treated like second class citezens in there own country,,,a country that kind of didnt want them any more 100 years after the abolition of slavery,,,i think i might have got the hump a bit if i was ok to die for my country,,,but not aloud to sit on one of its buss's..

• Like 11

with him dodging being called up,and converting to shitlam ,does this change your view on him ,perhaps the older generation who at the time didnt know the dark side of islamic faith ,didnt know better ,if he was to be current day i wonder how looked up to he'd be? Im not interested in a professional sports persons activities outside their sport (bumming,drugs,ect) ,but the islamic conversion does concern me ,dont see any positives to this ,in the 21st century .At the end of the day how ever good his fancy foot work ,fast jabs were ,doesnt make up for joining a peado religion .

You do realize christianity age of marriage is when girl teaches puberty , so under christian laws a 40 years old man can marry a 12 years old.

Why do ignore this fact. I mean every ancient religion in the workd is like that . There was no such thing as over 18 . So every religion is pedo according to modern world marriage age.

with him dodging being called up,and converting to shitlam ,does this change your view on him ,perhaps the older generation who at the time didnt know the dark side of islamic faith ,didnt know better ,if he was to be current day i wonder how looked up to he'd be? Im not interested in a professional sports persons activities outside their sport (bumming,drugs,ect) ,but the islamic conversion does concern me ,dont see any positives to this ,in the 21st century .At the end of the day how ever good his fancy foot work ,fast jabs were ,doesnt make up for joining a peado religion .

You do realize christianity age of marriage is when girl teaches puberty , so under christian laws a 40 years old man can marry a 12 years old.

Why do ignore this fact. I mean every ancient religion in the workd is like that . There was no such thing as over 18 . So every religion is pedo according to modern world marriage age.

You know what age mary mother of jesus got married , 12 years old , to a 40 years old man, buble has no problem with it, it actuallh set that as standard.

The difference being that Christians obey the law of the land they are living in. In our country that is 16 and the girl has the free choice of who she marries. Now tell me that is the same with Muslims living here?

TC

B - Good effort but still room for improvement.

• Like 1

You know what age mary mother of jesus got married , 12 years old , to a 40 years old man, buble has no problem with it, it actuallh set that as standard.

The difference being that Christians obey the law of the land they are living in. In our country that is 16 and the girl has the free choice of who she marries. Now tell me that is the same with Muslims living here?

TC

So your country doesnt allow the age of 12 or 11 or 10 or even 9, as bible says its from age of puberty it doesnt set age, so is it so different from islam.

B - Good effort but still room for improvement.

I need to stay away from these topics lol

Yeah but he didnt shag her..

Nice alibi, so whos the father of jesus, can we do dna test.