• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

with regard to dodging the draft,,,,,i think he had a point,,,lets face it,,back in the 60,s in the usa,,,there was still segrigation,,black folk not being able to go in some seats on a buss,,going to

security of american guys fighting... ,,lets get it right,,america had no busines being in vietnam,,,and america wasnt about to be invaded was it....   like i said treated as a second class citizen

Likening......

Ali - The greatest sportsman who has lived ( that's been pretty much the vote in every sports personality type thing that I've ever seem)

To Bin Laden - A terrorist who died in a cave.....

Well that's good even for THL.... :laugh:

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

Ali was a ballbag at the best of times lol f**k his skills the man was a prick,

His skills were the only reason you know he was a ballbag.......which makes who the prick him or you ?

Him ... the man was a prick way he spoke way he acted he was a prick so does that make you the prick thinking he wasnt a prick then?

He wouldn't be remembered quite the same without the whole package IMO

It's fine being arrogant if you can back it up, and he certainly did... picking rounds to finish fights, taunting some of the hardest blokes to have boxed (Foreman, Frazier) and then backing it up in the ring....

• Like 1

deswal you mussie lover go to bed ! you quoted all his qualities,great !

Be quiet crack pot, you make yourself a bigger cnut every time you open your mouth.

Mussie lover? I judge every individual on how I find them or their atctions, not what book they read or which church they go to.

• Like 2

Him ... the man was a prick way he spoke way he acted he was a prick so does that make you the prick thinking he wasnt a prick then?

Yeah if ya like son.

Just remember you knew him and he didnt know you......some things tell their own story ;)

• Like 3