Christmas Eve...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there's some miserable Fuckers on here but I love Christmas Eve. My little girl is so excited. She's had a phone call off Santa today. Lol. Technology is brilliant. Can't put a price on that. S

Littleun just scattered reindeer food all over the front garden...     So that's me sorted for the night. I'm sat in the porch, lamp in one hand and beer in the other. Dogs at the ready.   Whe

I love the christmas feel today and tomrorw . Its what its all about . I can understand older people not being fussed with it if your not swamped with kids . My kids are 6 and 5 and in love with chris

You know Gaz you right, Christmas eve is great, the youngest granddaughter 4 was here earlier and was running around like a fool, so wound up. We always cook the meats on Xmas eve, the smell of the meats cooking, the kids wound up takes me back a few years to when our brood were small.

I love it.

TC

nice one gaz,,yeh my kids had the santa call,,and they been following his progress on the net,,,got jason and the argonaughts on telly 5+1 hour,,,mother in law here,,,she wants us to get kfc,,,even though the fridge is bursting...kids are going nuts cos they want mince pies,,quality street,,panatone,,,,in fact anything sweet,,,,but she wont let them till the morning,,,ive sneeked a few out the tin mind... :icon_redface:

merry chrimbo everyone

• Like 4

My missus is in bits this year with only the youngest here for Christmas ... mind you that's if she gets up and gets over here in time for dinner which I doubt as she is at some party tonight lol ......

• Like 1

Littleun just scattered reindeer food all over the front garden...

67A5DEBB-7818-4C6D-AA5E-BAA0B07E8053_zps

So that's me sorted for the night. I'm sat in the porch, lamp in one hand and beer in the other. Dogs at the ready.

When these reindeer drop down the dogs are getting slipped.

Pre ban. Lol.

Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 11

Love it meself, just dropped my family back of at home after aload of snacks, kids settled watching tele and I'm lying with my feet up with a tablet on my chest and tub of celebration at arms length on the floor!

BUT Gaz for someone that love's Christmas get a bigger tree ffs ,

Seasons greetings people

Love it meself, just dropped my family back of at home after aload of snacks, kids settled watching tele and I'm lying with my feet up with a tablet on my chest and tub of celebration at arms length on the floor!

BUT Gaz for someone that love's Christmas get a bigger tree ffs ,

Seasons greetings people

It's a 6 foot tree mate, I'm just bigger than it ?

My turkey is in the oven and I have just made a buffet tea fetched my food for the next few days yester day so I am sorted now..just had me dad here for an hour. .. might have a baileys later..merry Christmas ??

• Like 7

Been prepping all the scran for tomorrow. Cooking for twelve. Just finished bringing the kids pressies down out the loft. Fookin done in so now I'm going to open a beer and put my feet up.

Merry Christmas one & all, I hope you have a good one. ???

• Like 1