Can Of Beer ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus.....must have some power behind them.

Id drink most beers off the leg of a scabby donkey but i wouldnt touch heineken its awful stuff.

Most scrumpy out of a bottle or can is ok ... not a patch on fresh from a wooden barrel in some backyard farm but ok all the same .......

Posted Images

cant believe no one has gone for a bottle a buck (buckfast) only thing better is a cheeky wee sip of the alter wine at mass on a sunday

Didnt goto my xmas night out with work. Heading home right now to a nice wee chilled bottle of tonic and some stella. Could be a divorce for xmas

GOD BLESS YOU MY SON

Heineken if i had to have a can, but adnams ghost ship is delightful as mentioned earlier. I drink ale not lager, or a nice single malt. That said last time i had a drink was the start of september. Life is too busy at the moment, don't really think about it often

Heineken if i had to have a can, but adnams ghost ship is delightful as mentioned earlier. I drink ale not lager, or a nice single malt. That said last time i had a drink was the start of september. Life is too busy at the moment, don't really think about it often

Id drink most beers off the leg of a scabby donkey but i wouldnt touch heineken its awful stuff.

• Like 4

I didn't think anyone drank it anymore.