Does British Culture Have A Peadohilia Problem?

Doesn't really answer or even address my question, in fact now it seems like you're saying you don't think there ever was a problem? Or that at least it's been blown out of proportion?

No there really was a problem...the other thread is a good example. It's messed up that the good old days were actually really bad

Is there a massive cultural paeodo problem from whites today no I don't think so

So if there was a huge problem and now there isn't what do you think has caused that change?

Can you give me the worldwide stats so we can have an idea if there is an underlying problem?

Impossible to collate those stats,here the average dirty old man molesting a 12 year old kid deserves a beating that would knock him unconscious,some countries that 12 year old might already be married.The thing about this country is we are slowly coming out of the dark ages and realising the scale of the problem,other countries dont even realise they have a problem,a far worse area than sports coaches or teachers or clergy is the internet,online grooming is the threat,watch those guys who set up honeytrap meetings after pretending to be young teenage girls,they catch loads of seemingly respectable men,men who live next door to us,pass us in the street every day,work with us,all the while nursing deviant thoughts the screen in the corner of their bedroom allows them to act upon.

As much as I think the nets made it so much more easy for predators to groom kids & vulnerable people, its also there undoing , no matter how much '' clearing of history'' you do , its still there somewhere & these clever people who look for stuff on devices will find it .

There are as many women being outed now as men, been a few recent cases in the news of teachers being sacked & put on the sex offenders register , parents & guardians of children & the vulnerable have a duty to protect them from online abuse of any kind .

Its up to parents to be pc, mobile, & x box savvy :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes i fancied plenty of 16 year olds when i was 16/17/18 but if you are a mature man who fancies 16 year olds then you aint right.....if you can drive along and see a girl in a school uniform and want

But in a way we DO have a problem because even ONE person who robs a child of their innocence and scars them mentally for their own sexual gratification in this country is a problem that needs erasing

Is it an illness or just these dirty low life b@@tards getting their sexual gratification at the expense of young innocent lifes, for me its a reason to bring back the death penalty, illness or deprav

Let's not forget that the Greeks, the Romans, the Japanese Samurai had a massive culture of homosexual peadophillia.......Africans to this day want to have sex with very young girls.......it's as old as the world but no less disgusting to "normal" people

Doesn't really answer or even address my question, in fact now it seems like you're saying you don't think there ever was a problem? Or that at least it's been blown out of proportion?

No there really was a problem...the other thread is a good example. It's messed up that the good old days were actually really bad

Is there a massive cultural paeodo problem from whites today no I don't think so

So if there was a huge problem and now there isn't what do you think has caused that change?

Can you give me the worldwide stats so we can have an idea if there is an underlying problem?

Impossible to collate those stats,here the average dirty old man molesting a 12 year old kid deserves a beating that would knock him unconscious,some countries that 12 year old might already be married.The thing about this country is we are slowly coming out of the dark ages and realising the scale of the problem,other countries dont even realise they have a problem,a far worse area than sports coaches or teachers or clergy is the internet,online grooming is the threat,watch those guys who set up honeytrap meetings after pretending to be young teenage girls,they catch loads of seemingly respectable men,men who live next door to us,pass us in the street every day,work with us,all the while nursing deviant thoughts the screen in the corner of their bedroom allows them to act upon.

As much as I think the nets made it so much more easy for predators to groom kids & vulnerable people, its also there undoing , no matter how much '' clearing of history'' you do , its still there somewhere & these clever people who look for stuff on devices will find it .

There are as many women being outed now as men, been a few recent cases in the news of teachers being sacked & put on the sex offenders register , parents & guardians of children & the vulnerable have a duty to protect them from online abuse of any kind .

I agree. I've watched a few of the programs on tv about it. I understand how a young girl can be suckered into believing the "14 year old boy" they are talking to isn't actually a middle aged man, but surely when they agree to meet, they must wonder why they don't look like the pictures they sent and why this teenager has grey whiskers. Or is it too late by then?

Makes my stomach churn.

and there it is....don't buy your kids internet able devices if you don't know how to monitor what they're doing or at least think about sensible ideas that will reduce the risks.

Keep that stuff out of the bedroom so they are in the family space when using them and take them away in the evening. Devices make life much more difficult to monitor compared to computers, I had a virtual network so I could monitor what was going on remotely from my pc, you can have logging of chat programs which even send you the chat history by email it was an unpleasant business seeing some of the stuff and I wouldn't have had to do it at all if I hadn't bought her the damn thing and allowed it to be in her bedroom!

Personally I think ipads and smart phones are bad news and kids shouldn't have them...hold off giving them one as long as you possibly can

• Like 1

well at the risk of sounding like a peado.how many men drive past a school at look at the 16 year old's leaving and wouldn't mind giving them one.there's only 1 day between 15 and 16.15 peado,16 fine.

Yes i fancied plenty of 16 year olds when i was 16/17/18 but if you are a mature man who fancies 16 year olds then you aint right.....if you can drive along and see a girl in a school uniform and want to give her one then you need to get yourself off to a desert island somewhere you weird little c**t !

calm yourself down i just meant you can see at 15/16/17 some girls are attractive with some factory humour thrown in.me looking at 15/16/17 year olds is no different to an oldie like yourself looking at 40 year olds

Just out of curiosity, how old are you Ginger?

I don't think British culture has a problem with it at all, I do think the media is obsessed with it though.. It's a horrendous crime, one of the worst, but it's only become big news since the culture of celebrity has been tainted by it..

well at the risk of sounding like a peado.how many men drive past a school at look at the 16 year old's leaving and wouldn't mind giving them one.there's only 1 day between 15 and 16.15 peado,16 fine.

Yes i fancied plenty of 16 year olds when i was 16/17/18 but if you are a mature man who fancies 16 year olds then you aint right.....if you can drive along and see a girl in a school uniform and want to give her one then you need to get yourself off to a desert island somewhere you weird little c**t !
calm yourself down i just meant you can see at 15/16/17 some girls are attractive with some factory humour thrown in.me looking at 15/16/17 year olds is no different to an oldie like yourself looking at 40 year olds
40 is 40 though your a f****n nonce looking at 15 yr olds like that Ye f****n pedo

sometimes the people who shout the loudest have the most to hide.

i'm 34 but what i'm saying is when people tell me my 11 year old son is handsome,are they peado's.?when my parents tell there grandaughters they look beautiful,are they peado's?when friends tell other friends that there kids are pretty,are they all peado's?

When I was a kid back in the 70's, we as kids knew who and where the pedo's were. They were in all walks of life, vicars who held discos and kids clubs at there churches, teachers male and female doing after school clubs, we learnt to avoid the risk of being abused through others mistakes, so we just gave them a wide berth. They lived in the community with everyone else. It was all common knowledge. And you knew if a kid had been abused, because the whole family would just up sticks and move.

• Like 1

And why do women dress as school girls on hen nights, maybe it is ingrained. The old black and white St Trinians films with young kids in suspenders. The Rotherham thing was going when I was around 14 years old, young lasses picked up from the school gates to be taken out by men around their 30's. And their mothers used to welcome them with open arms, due to the fact they had good paying jobs and could support their daughters.

Just had a strange experience !

I was trying to remember the name of "The Paedophile Hunter" off the telly....

The good lady tells me "Stinson Hunter", so I had a look at his web page. First thing I see is an advertisement to an online game, with the strap line "Run your own football club".....!!

i'm 34 but what i'm saying is when people tell me my 11 year old son is handsome,are they peado's.?when my parents tell there grandaughters they look beautiful,are they peado's?when friends tell other friends that there kids are pretty,are they all peado's?

well at the risk of sounding like a peado.how many men drive past a school at look at the 16 year old's leaving and wouldn't mind giving them one.there's only 1 day between 15 and 16.15 peado,16 fine..............Thats what you said, do yourself a favour..................keep away from schools the wrong parent catching you having a look might just take offence :thumbs:

• Like 2

I just don't get it.

Me and all of my mates were into older women. I used to love getting dragged home by some sort in her 30s/40s when I was late teens/early twenties.

I once saw my mates mum going off for a girls night out dressed in a school uniform. She must have been 45 at the time and an absolute cracker :o:thumbs:

• Like 2