Ex Racers

What you want a ex track dog for

Maybe he's got a collie to put over it.

To give hancock some competition.

hopefully mate. Then he can advertise the litter from working parents

To put a heavy bull cross over, seen it done before and it produced very handy bull greyhounds, it could fail it could work who knows but I think it's worth ago, someone once said if the greyhound is the dam they never usually turn out bad but like I said it's an experiment, if the pups turn out racey with the style of the sire they could be the next best thing haha
I know a lad who put a half x over a ex track greyhound bitch.

And the litter turned out very good.a bit more pace and kept the working ability.

Good luck shaddy.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your alright with hancock then he doesnt sell working dogs

I don't trust two types of men   1. A man in a wheel chair with dirty feet 2. A man that makes a living from selling 'working' dogs

Sounds pretty simple to me, he has enough bull in the line at this point so crossing with a bull cross is not what he's after he wants more grey so is looking for a greyhound.           From the

Posted Images

What you want a ex track dog for

Maybe he's got a collie to put over it.

To give hancock some competition.

hopefully mate. Then he can advertise the litter from working parents
To put a heavy bull cross over, seen it done before and it produced very handy bull greyhounds, it could fail it could work who knows but I think it's worth ago, someone once said if the greyhound is the dam they never usually turn out bad but like I said it's an experiment, if the pups turn out racey with the style of the sire they could be the next best thing haha
I know a lad who put a half x over a ex track greyhound bitch.

And the litter turned out very good.a bit more pace and kept the working ability.

Good luck shaddy.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Thanks mate, a man I know put a 3/8 5/8 dog named bantoo vet a straight greyhound which made the mother of my young dog, I seen her and her litter sister run they turned out like whippet/greyhounds with heart of lions never made a noise on anything and could make rabbits look silly

Best of luck with the mating hope they workout for you won't mind trying bred that way. Dogs a fine looking animal

Cheers mate photos don't do him justice, it's the dog on the right in the photo he really does know his job I wouldn't breed from him if he wasn't worth it

post-102608-0-67927500-1480779617_thumb.png

• Like 3

Did that dog won edrd a couple of years on the bounce, a few years back?

Yeah 3 years on the trott mate

Thought so, i placed it. ;)

for feck sake don't ake his head any bigger

Now now don't be bitter

Hey, not tryin to big anythin up but i remember the dog and that it had won the year before. Best there on the day.. Simples!