Ex Racers

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your alright with hancock then he doesnt sell working dogs

I don't trust two types of men   1. A man in a wheel chair with dirty feet 2. A man that makes a living from selling 'working' dogs

Sounds pretty simple to me, he has enough bull in the line at this point so crossing with a bull cross is not what he's after he wants more grey so is looking for a greyhound.           From the

Posted Images

What you want a ex track dog for

Maybe he's got a collie to put over it.

To give hancock some competition.

hopefully mate. Then he can advertise the litter from working parents

To put a heavy bull cross over, seen it done before and it produced very handy bull greyhounds, it could fail it could work who knows but I think it's worth ago, someone once said if the greyhound is the dam they never usually turn out bad but like I said it's an experiment, if the pups turn out racey with the style of the sire they could be the next best thing haha

What you want a ex track dog for

Maybe he's got a collie to put over it.

To give hancock some competition.

hopefully mate. Then he can advertise the litter from working parents
To put a heavy bull cross over, seen it done before and it produced very handy bull greyhounds, it could fail it could work who knows but I think it's worth ago, someone once said if the greyhound is the dam they never usually turn out bad but like I said it's an experiment, if the pups turn out racey with the style of the sire they could be the next best thing haha

So why don't you find a fast Bull X that's doing the business? How about the one that catches and pulls Red Stags single handed.... ??

• Like 1

How Ian it remotely like Hancock? I'm not doing it for the money I don't even have the bitch yet and I have 5 names down for pups haha, where do you think your lurcher line started out you dumb f**k haha, I don't want to use a fast lurcher the photos don't do the dog justice his head is like a slab he is far from racey he's worked with terriers all his life and done quite abit on top on the lamp, the man that first suggested using a greyhound bitch has been in the game longer than most of you and he has bred exceptional dogs over the years, of I was to mention his name anyone that has contacts in the terrier or lurcher game would know him so I think I'll listen to him rather than a bunch of keyboard warriors...

• Like 1