Ex Racers

My bitch was heavy 3/8 5/8 towards the bull I put s 3/4 grey 1/4 bull over her thrown some really quick but stocky pups mine is racey and electric banged a few things their 12 months next week ! Good luck with the pups I do love a bullx

• Like 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your alright with hancock then he doesnt sell working dogs

I don't trust two types of men   1. A man in a wheel chair with dirty feet 2. A man that makes a living from selling 'working' dogs

Sounds pretty simple to me, he has enough bull in the line at this point so crossing with a bull cross is not what he's after he wants more grey so is looking for a greyhound.           From the

Posted Images

You own the dog you know his capabilities and limits. I know exactly what your after . Been there mate , wanting the dog to have the extra gears and wish you could have his heart with extra pace . Do what you think is right. I ve put a racey bull cross over a heavy bitch in the past and ended up with stuff heavier than the bitch. I think your doing the right thing if you can source a good bitch

• Like 1

Having had a coursing greyhound back in the day, I think a lot of people underestimate the fire in the right dogs. Mine hated foxes more than anything and at 28" and solid it didn't take long to do what needed to be done, obviously this was preban when coursing greyhounds were out there. Also did 20's on the lamp and a half decent hare dog. Added to that mix I think you will have some quality pups.

• Like 2

Having had a coursing greyhound back in the day, I think a lot of people underestimate the fire in the right dogs. Mine hated foxes more than anything and at 28" and solid it didn't take long to do what needed to be done, obviously this was preban when coursing greyhounds were out there. Also did 20's on the lamp and a half decent hare dog. Added to that mix I think you will have some quality pups.

Is there any English coursing Greyhounds left? because anything you read about the Irish coursing greyhounds isn't very good, if there still there you would use coursing blood every time.

Red a lot of this but not seen any one ask if you are going to test the bitch be for the mating takes place I for one would jest to give you the best chance of prudsing the right kinde of pup for you.don't line first bitch you get if she's not right good things come to those that wait.atb with it mate

• Like 1

Red a lot of this but not seen any one ask if you are going to test the bitch be for the mating takes place I for one would jest to give you the best chance of prudsing the right kinde of pup for you.don't line first bitch you get if she's not right good things come to those that wait.atb with it mate

Yes mate the bitch will be tested that's why I'm looking for one now as it gives me enough time to find the right bitch, I won't be doing a mating until Feb time