Ex Racers

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your alright with hancock then he doesnt sell working dogs

I don't trust two types of men   1. A man in a wheel chair with dirty feet 2. A man that makes a living from selling 'working' dogs

Sounds pretty simple to me, he has enough bull in the line at this point so crossing with a bull cross is not what he's after he wants more grey so is looking for a greyhound.           From the

Posted Images

What everyone is getting at. Is the fact people get slated for not using working parents, by you....then few days later your using a bitch that's never seen anything but a track.

Atb with it and hope it pulls off for you, there's nothing wrong with greyhounds....but stop contradicting yourself.

• Like 4

How about you keep the bitch and give her a good home. Not just use her as a brood bitch

How about you have the bitch off me afterwards and give it a home you twat I ant no retirement home

Your certaihnly not a responsible dog man and as for your advisor he doesnt sound any better

• Like 4

How about you keep the bitch and give her a good home. Not just use her as a brood bitch

How about you have the bitch off me afterwards and give it a home you twat I ant no retirement home

Your certaihnly not a responsible dog man and as for your advisor he doesnt sound any better

The bitch will be fed top meat and be kept in very good condition, I'm not one of those people that keeps a dog because it is a living thing, I have time for good dogs and no time for bad dogs, the good dogs are well excersised well fed and well worked the bad dogs disappear and I start again, like I said the greyhound bitch will be very well looked after and once I'm finished with her she will be going to a good home.

• Like 1

what grey bitch have you sourced.?and the sire is 3/8bull 5/8 grey.how tall.?could be worth a punt on a pup.

A lad on here dm'D me last night early days yet waiting for a text it off him, and the dog is 26 inches mate