It's Just Not Cricket........it's A Hate Crime !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White English kids trying to relate to black American tripe can't think of anything cringier.

I thought Ben Drew made a good job of the film "Ill manors" myself, I thought it was very real and raw.......and very true to life in many scenes.

Good ol boys on here don't like nuttin but a bit of foot tappin banjo and a negro hangin'.

Posted Images

those little "wiggers" do annoy me but I think the schools out of order. Theres far worse things a 14 yr old boy could be doing (in his own time!) and it should have nothing to do with the bloody school. if they think that's a hate crime, they should call the police and let them deal with it.

I remember watching eminem in the movie 8 Mile doing the freestyle against papa doc,and suddenly realizing some rap is poetry,modern day lyricists,a lot of it isn't rap but crap,but the real stuff if you can follow it is very,very good,the word flow is fantastic,the stuff about pull the trigger cap that nigga and all that is drivel,but now and again a real wordsmith appears.

• Like 2

Grimes just english rap. If thats what you like whats wrong with that ? Every one has different taste in music. We all dont like country and western and listen to other shit some people do

Good ol boys on here don't like nuttin but a bit of foot tappin banjo and a negro hangin'.
  • Like 4

Lol pesky. Mackem eminem is a genius way they freestyle off top there head is a gift. Yeah i agree some shit they come out with is silly at times but these guys dre, eminem, jay z, aint worth 500 million + for nothing. All these new drake lil wayne bullshit aint rap its commercial pop... 50 cent is another whos amazing with words. Wouldnt say i love there music but there gifted thats for sure. Grime on other hand is always about drugs guns and stuff bit different to the american stuff lol

• Like 1

Lol pesky. Mackem eminem is a genius way they freestyle off top there head is a gift. Yeah i agree some shit they come out with is silly at times but these guys dre, eminem, jay z, aint worth 500 million + for nothing. All these new drake lil wayne bullshit aint rap its commercial pop... 50 cent is another whos amazing with words. Wouldnt say i love there music but there gifted thats for sure. Grime on other hand is always about drugs guns and stuff bit different to the american stuff lol

Please tell me you havent actually admitted to liking all them silly yank pricks have you.

Grimes just english rap. If thats what you like whats wrong with that ? Every one has different taste in music. We all dont like country and western and listen to other shit some people do

Even a limp wristed fanny like yourself has to admit it's catchy stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yV5rl7Yb5E

• Like 1

Please tell me you havent actually admitted to liking all them silly yank pricks have you.

Fair play to any man that come from f**k all , to end up multi millionaires and yeah ive liked songs theyve made why not? i like all sorts of music . I tell you what i dont like though that shouting and noisy stuff from the madness and them sorts songs haha pure shite

• Like 1