It's Just Not Cricket........it's A Hate Crime !

Talking of that ill manors film a few years back i had a few chats with this lad who reckoned he was some rap star he had started coming in the gym as he wanted to know how to bulk up for some new film he said he was playing the part of some sort of bad boy street getter type i took it with a pinch of salt as he just looked like a skinny posh kid to me......nice pleasant lad but didnt strike me as the type for that sort of role.......then a while ago i saw the film and recognised him stone me did he pull it out the bag he played a proper menace i forget his name now but he played the taller guy who was pimping the bird out and ended up falling out the window at the end......just shows how these actors can......well.......act i suppose :D

Ed Skrien I think you mean gnash, he was in game of thrones for a few episodes too, he also just starred in Deadpool.

You might be right someone did tell me he,s gone on to bigger and better things good luck to him.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White English kids trying to relate to black American tripe can't think of anything cringier.

I thought Ben Drew made a good job of the film "Ill manors" myself, I thought it was very real and raw.......and very true to life in many scenes.

Good ol boys on here don't like nuttin but a bit of foot tappin banjo and a negro hangin'.

Posted Images

I thought Ben Drew made a good job of the film "Ill manors" myself, I thought it was very real and raw.......and very true to life in many scenes.

Just watched it tonight.............fcuk that's grim!

Nicely done though....

• Like 1

Just watched it tonight.............fcuk that's grim!

Nicely done though....

Grim indeed mate.......lovely world we live in huh ;)