It's Just Not Cricket........it's A Hate Crime !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White English kids trying to relate to black American tripe can't think of anything cringier.

I thought Ben Drew made a good job of the film "Ill manors" myself, I thought it was very real and raw.......and very true to life in many scenes.

Good ol boys on here don't like nuttin but a bit of foot tappin banjo and a negro hangin'.

Posted Images

Lol what gets me is he and the likes must put great effort to talk like that..there's a lad near me. Well loads and it's funny as watching them talk with there mates and then talkibg to there mum's..note worse than a a won't to be black man

I will admit as a youngen I always had it on Friday nights ..lol

I think it was The Real McCoy who did a great sketch, where a white fella walks up to his black mate. The black fella goes into a proper Jamaican fatwah - " Yo, star ! Wahgwan ? Y'ear me noo....." - and all the rest of it for a good couple of minutes.

His mate looks at him bewildered and says "Why are you talking like that ?"

The black whispers to him, in a broad Cockney accent "Shuddup ! I'm with me mates, ain't I !"

Westwood ? Lol

yeh baby boy.......

,,,,,,,,god i would love to have slapped that lanky fecker...

as for grime,,,sadly i have to listen to it from time to time at one of the clubs i work at,,,intestingly most of the custemers or white...

not a big fan of any rap,,most of it i cant undersand a single line,,,,but like mackam said one or two are good,,,i listened to an ice tea album years ago,,and his command of english was top notch..

• Like 1

Lol listening to songs has nothing to do with wanting to be black haha its just a song. Do you people that like country and western want to dress up in cowboy boots and wear a hat ? Lol or just listen because you like a song??

It's it just listening to a song it's the whole culture of it the music the stupid accent the clothes that don't fit it's all symptoms of the same disease

I just looked up that Westwood......this is great.........he is from Suffolk and his dad is an Anglican Bishop who used to be in radio 4 all the time......and yes, he did go to public school ! Lol

What a f***ing tool ! Lol

• Like 2