Christian Couple In Adoption Row....

Where not talking about needing people to adopt where talking about people who do adopt being ostricised , why for having an opinion that doesn't suit the establishment and at what cost . . Children being denied a normal British family life . . So the kids suffer & those playing God obviously put political opinions before what's best for the kids involved , the whole set up in a shambles , Pity that family couldn't shout "Racism" / ""Sexism" as that would Definetly work .

Okay so how do you propose we fix the problem?

We still have too many kids in care, and not enough foster/adopting parents. I understand the outrage, in this case, but it's still not magicking up a list of heterosexual, normal British life, parents... Whatever they are in 2016!

truth be known if the hm social workers got there arse in gear and stopped picking silly faults the job would probebly be alot better

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me its the ultimate in forcing beliefs on someone......a child in this case....... theres absolutely no reason whatsoever to put a kid in that position where such a controversial thing is thrust up

Same Body (social services) that have covered up the rape of children for political / religious reasons I.e. Rotherham ect ect ect , turned a blind eye to kids being abused & eventually murdered (

Today there was a debate on breakfast tv asking if there should be more education on transgenders. Well I can assure my wee boy won't be going to school that f***ing day anyway.

Gnash, where are all these people lining up to adopt?!

As in what names and addresses ?.........i dont know the official facts and figure do you ?.......all i know is what ive seen and its enough not to have to resort to desperate measures like this.

Where not talking about needing people to adopt where talking about people who do adopt being ostricised , why for having an opinion that doesn't suit the establishment and at what cost . . Children being denied a normal British family life . . So the kids suffer & those playing God obviously put political opinions before what's best for the kids involved , the whole set up in a shambles , Pity that family couldn't shout "Racism" / ""Sexism" as that would Definetly work .

We still have too many kids in care, and not enough foster/adopting parents. I understand the outrage, in this case, but it's still not magicking up a list of heterosexual, normal British life, parents... Whatever they are in 2016!

I'm guessing you have read somewhere that there is a shortage mate is that correct.?? If so I find it hard to believe. As mentioned already there is a bit of coin in fostering so I could see it being beneficial to anyone thinking of doing it.

Add that to the lots of people that can't have kids for whatever reason that would like to adopt I find it hard to believe we have a huge crisis on finding potential foster parents.

• Like 1

Chris theres too many dogs in shelters and not enough in good stable homes but they don't just turn round and stick them in any old home just to get the numbers looking better.......and they are only dogs !!!

• Like 2

Chris your acting like theres no straight parents willing to adopt, there are but it looks like the system, after years of waiting for the process, turn people down, because they dont suit there views.lefty liberal views.

Systems a joke, unless you love queers, an are anti hunting your f****d.

• Like 2

truth be known if the hm social workers got there arse in gear and stopped picking silly faults the job would probebly be alot better

Again fair comment. How does one get them to get their collective arses in gear?

As in what names and addresses ?.........i dont know the official facts and figure do you ?.......all i know is what ive seen and its enough not to have to resort to desperate measures like this.

Yeah Gnash! Postcodes, shoe sizes, political affiliation, etc :rolleyes:

I don't know the facts and figures but if there are still hundreds (?) of kids in care then there are surely a shortage of adoptive/foster parents?

I'm guessing you have read somewhere that there is a shortage mate is that correct.?? If so I find it hard to believe. As mentioned already there is a bit of coin in fostering so I could see it being beneficial to anyone thinking of doing it.

Add that to the lots of people that can't have kids for whatever reason that would like to adopt I find it hard to believe we have a huge crisis on finding potential foster parents.

Like I said to Gnash, if there are even hundreds of kids in care then there is a shortage of suitable parents?

Chris theres too many dogs in shelters and not enough in good stable homes but they don't just turn round and stick them in any old home just to get the numbers looking better.......and they are only dogs !!!

I understand that Gnash, but what I don't understand is that there are too many kids in care, and not enough people willing to step up. Me included. If a gay couple want to adopt I really don't have an issue with that if the welfare of the kid is paramount. You see social experiment. I see second chance at a normal life.

Chris your acting like theres no straight parents willing to adopt, there are but it looks like the system, after years of waiting for the process, turn people down, because they dont suit there views.lefty liberal views.

Systems a joke, unless you love queers, an are anti hunting your f****d.

That's not true, mate. Don't twist what I've posted. We know there are straight parents willing to adopt but the number of kids in care suggests that they're underrepresented?

If there is a problem with liberal lefty views then why isn't anyone, me and you included, redressing that balance?

There's a lot of crying out that the system is f****d but no one seems overly bothered about the challenge of fixing it. That's online activism for ya!

If there is a problem with liberal lefty views then why isn't anyone, me and you included, redressing that balance?

....because we are derided as dangerous neo-Nazis, if we are anything less than accepting of soppy, left-wing bull5hit !

• Like 1

This couple had applied to adopt the kids but were told their house was too small.....then the social worker told them a gay couple were being considered and the bloke, being a Christian and old fashioned enough to believe that the best place for kids is with a loving mum and dad asked if that was a joke ?

Kids are in care precisely because there is no longer value attached to traditional family set ups........no, In the modern world traditional Christian values of family and life are shite !...........f**k me enough of all of you have said so

Reap the f***ing whirlwind folks !

• Like 1

I understand that Gnash, but what I don't understand is that there are too many kids in care, and not enough people willing to step up. Me included. If a gay couple want to adopt I really don't have an issue with that if the welfare of the kid is paramount. You see social experiment. I see second chance at a normal life.

But its not normal life Chris.....ok i guess if you feel 2 men raising a child as their own is normal then i guess thats why we cant or wont see eye to eye on it.......but as regards what can be done about the numbers......simple,change the criteria for whats acceptable like i say theres plenty of fantastic potential parents but for one reason or another they are disregarded.

• Like 2

But its not normal life Chris.....ok i guess if you feel 2 men raising a child as their own is normal then i guess thats why we cant or wont see eye to eye on it.......but as regards what can be done about the numbers......simple,change the criteria for whats acceptable like i say theres plenty of fantastic potential parents but for one reason or another they are disregarded.

Like I said, mate, I'd rather see kids raised by people that want to do the job than thrown to the mercy of the system. Anyone that wants to step up and take kids out of care to give them a chance should be helped not hindered. We all know that parenting is about one on one relationships with your kids and if your traditional family isn't going to do that then I'm alright with someone else stepping in and giving it a shot. We're dealing with human beings, not shelter animals.

Everyone says the system is f****d. No one is going to change it. Kids in loving families are better off than in care IMO.

Like I said, mate, I'd rather see kids raised by people that want to do the job than thrown to the mercy of the system. Anyone that wants to step up and take kids out of care to give them a chance should be helped not hindered. We all know that parenting is about one on one relationships with your kids and if your traditional family isn't going to do that then I'm alright with someone else stepping in and giving it a shot. We're dealing with human beings, not shelter animals.

Everyone says the system is f****d. No one is going to change it. Kids in loving families are better off than in care IMO.

every child should be brought up with man+ woman upbringing ,its got to have proper balance to its life and mom + dad will give that (not) 2 dads or 2 moms , every child need all the help it can get in life, why complicate matters :yes:

• Like 2

The system is shit ... my missus was looking into fostering as there is a massive shortage of fosterers at the moment ... she sent off for the information pack over a month ago and guess what still nothing ... the powers that be are doing a massive disservice to the kids that need help .......

• Like 2