Whats The Best Scottish Whiskey

i think the islay whiskey is ok.....but, glen fiddich is better, but personally, i prefer the irish whiskey like, jamerson's...

but these days we drink jim beam and jack Daniels.....

i like jim beam too. get to morrisons if you can its on special at the moment. 2 for £20 and a nice glass in each box. real bargain :thumbs:

Is it only good with coke, never know what else to do with it?

i drink it neat.

Me too my snorting days are well over lol

But....its mad hang over material.....wouldn't touch whiskey with a 20ft pole now lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a mates Labrador on a days shooting swimming the River Boyne while it was in spate, out the other side ,caught a runner and swam the river back with the Pheasant. The gun who shot the Phea

None there shite

I like the glenlivet, very nice

Ardbeg is the business, bunnahabhain is nice, also Jura superstition, but the daddy is deffo Talisker....my personal favourite....

I had a bottle of that talisker Storm last Xmas. Very nice indeed. I'm sure it was a shade over £50 but well worth it.

I also liked the Oban 14 year old. That's a nice drop too.

Glenfiddich is the one I'd go for, me personally I'm not man enough for whiskey, I'll stick to my fizzy fruit ciders, but got a lot of mates who like it and they rate glenfiddich

yeh deff nice one above :thumbs: , but whisky and me dont get on lol, i become to aggressive on it :yes: , i am ok on 3-4 pints lager or beer, but not whisky , my wife banned me from drinking it haha

I'm like that with Tequila. I love the taste but, the missus made me promise not to touch it again one morning about 15yrs ago.

I can't do scotch - just sniffing it makes me shudder.

I do like Southern Comfort though. I've been through a bottle of that neat a few times. It makes me happy pissed and wobbly legged :thumbs:

There is no answer to that question Everybody has their own tastes when it comes to a dram....one mans meat is another mans poison...whisky is a bit of a hobby of mine and I collect and invest in the stuff ...for an everyday dram the standard 10 yr Glenmorangie ....,,,,,if I had £50 and I was to buy a bottle it would be between Balvennie double wood or Morangie Lasanta but that's just me

Edited by MIK
  • Like 1

Ardbeg is the business, bunnahabhain is nice, also Jura superstition, but the daddy is deffo Talisker....my personal favourite....

Just like I said everyone's tastes are different...I wouldn't touch any of the above ...but again that's just me