Best Hangover Food

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing for a hangover ?   Drinking heavily the night before........

good fry up.

A gram of coke works.....   or drink sensibly, hydrate regularly & good hearty food :-)

Gallon of water, few berroca, protein shake, diazepam and then as much food I can stuff into my mouth. Iv once ordered 3 deliveries in a day hanging out my arse after a good few nights out. Now days my heart can't take it and if I as much as dare to have a half decent sesh I feel like I'm going to die for a week...alcohols the devil!! Give me a j20 and ounce of cocaine any day ?

• Like 1

Gallon of water, few berroca, protein shake, diazepam and then as much food I can stuff into my mouth. Iv once ordered 3 deliveries in a day hanging out my arse after a good few nights out. Now days my heart can't take it and if I as much as dare to have a half decent sesh I feel like I'm going to die for a week...alcohols the devil!! Give me a j20 and ounce of cocaine any day ?

I always thought I was alone on that one, a session on the ale sends my ticker crazy.

• Like 1