Saluki Bull Grey

Seen one or two dogs run of this mix and liked what I seen of them.

On paper it's an ideal mix to make a handy dogs.

Is there many other on here running this mix and how do you rate them.

Here is a young sapling I'v got in atm, he will be of age next season.

Any pictures are welcome.

post-70168-0-99644800-1477080984_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Misty, one out of roybo litter ??

If you get the right mixture you can end up with a very good all round freezer filler but it's each to there own on how much of this and that to add in Tessa Saluki/bull/whip/grey x rocco( coursing

there you go wild bill

Posted Images

I don't think you can get a better dog if you want to have a pop at everything. From ones I've seen o prefer more bull. They track deer in numbers retrieve foxes have a good account of a daytime hare and ok on bunnys. I've had them all shapes and sizes had them more coursing dog with splash of bull straight crosses, my pal is running a brindle dog now and he's a very good all rounder I would upload picks but have a new phone and forgot my photbucket password. Nice dogs lads

Some cracking looking dogs there lads, I'm hopeing to do a lot of retrieving old Charlie with this dog next season.

It realy does sound a great mix and the ones or two I'v seen of this x were all out weapons.

His do you lads find them for stamina ?

Some cracking looking dogs there lads, I'm hopeing to do a lot of retrieving old Charlie with this dog next season.

It realy does sound a great mix and the ones or two I'v seen of this x were all out weapons.

His do you lads find them for stamina ?

i suppose its how the genes throw , if go to the saluki side be no prob, :thumbs: but if to bull and grey wont be as good, ive had 3 straight bullxgreys before they were ok ,but i always thought they lacked wind if you wanted long hard night with lot of runs, yeh on paper this x sounds spot on :yes: