Saluki Bull Grey

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Misty, one out of roybo litter ??

If you get the right mixture you can end up with a very good all round freezer filler but it's each to there own on how much of this and that to add in Tessa Saluki/bull/whip/grey x rocco( coursing

there you go wild bill

Posted Images

Couldn't say i have a dog of this exact make up but he has Saluki Bull & Grey in along with a couple of others. Almost 5 months old and he's coming on soundly, showing small signs of Independence already, First real time in forestry blocks for him last weekend and showed signs of wanting to hunt up with the older dogs. Fingers legs and toes cross for next season for him ha!

JCM - It'll be interesting to see how they both progress into next season as they're only a few weeks different in age i think !

ATB with him he looks a belter!

Roybo... the few that I have seen from your litter all look well put together mate. Is yours still doing you proud ?

He's going OK on most stuff ,not a patch on his mother on other stuff ,but he wasn't bred for that (I keep telling myself) but you can't help comparing :D

Joeb8866- I'll keep posting a few updates over the following months

19 weeks old and around 21.5ttsattachicon.gifIMG_3192.JPG

Very nice mate fair play. He's slightly taller than mine as he's growing but that's to be expected with the breeding in mine being slightly different, But very similar. My camera is bust so the only time i can get photos is at home with the Mrs phone.. he does leave the house honest ;) haha.

Atb with him !

post-103082-0-21528000-1477403063_thumb.jpg

post-103082-0-27956900-1477403077_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice mate fair play. He's slightly taller than mine as he's growing but that's to be expected with the breeding in mine being slightly different, But very similar. My camera is bust so the only time i can get photos is at home with the Mrs phone.. he does leave the house honest ;) haha.

Atb with him !

As far as butter the way they should be looks like he has a nice head on him ?

• Like 1

Atb with him !

As far as butter the way they should be looks like he has a nice head on him

Yeah he could be a lot worse! Piling the grub into him now to try and get him to his full potential size. Chicken wings, fatty beef mince top quality dry food and plenty of raw on different days too ! he does alright ! Nice head yeah, Works out 3/8 bull i think i'm crap with the percentages !

Atb with him !

As far as butter the way they should be looks like he has a nice head on him

Yeah he could be a lot worse! Piling the grub into him now to try and get him to his full potential size. Chicken wings, fatty beef mince top quality dry food and plenty of raw on different days too ! he does alright ! Nice head yeah, Works out 3/8 bull i think i'm crap with the percentages !

Percentages means nout to me haha, I feed a fair amount of fish aswell, loads of raw and a hand full of dry in every meal and I also give him that lamb lac stuff 3-4 times a week to get plenty calcium into his diet

Our lass made some broth the other day, was horrible but the dogs love it ??

• Like 1