Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Mind you so does Wvlad but I still had Wvlad winning by brutal ko both got China China aswell so could be who lands first

Lol China chin . One of the furys has been beaten by a drugs test and acne holds a victory over the other

Look at Joshua v nistor on YouTube and that's with headgear and Olmpic gloves lol he's made of pure bone china

Technically a bad match up for big Josh......but its a mouthwatering age/experience v youth/aggression fight for fans.

A few year ago yes but Wlad looked awful against Fury last time out and that was a long time ago. I know Fury brought a game that Wlad hadn't seen in a long time but he never struggled with boxers in his career, I think he's shot to shit. I think now Joshua would wipe him out quickly.

Really its the same scenario as if he rematched Fury we will still be looking to see if Klitchsko is finished or not the big difference that does make you suspicious of this recent insanity plea is that Klit/Fury was a rematch of a boring fight between 2 huge guys who barely threw 100 punches at each other in 12 rounds and therefore wasnt selling.....whereas this is a fight between 2 huge guys 1 of which we know will come out and throw bombs and will therefore sell out quickly.....besides which having failed drug tests and continually lied to cover them up a 2 or 3 year ban ( which i personally think he,ll get ) may well just save his career....so whether Klitchsko is finished or not it does still keep a big do with either of them down the line.

Edited by gnasher16

Feck Fury v Klit the real main event is Brookie v Len :laugh:

lolol, with today's peterl prices I can't afford to be wasting it soaking my hands in it.

I'll be your corner man pal, I'll even provide the bucket of petril :thumbs:

Mind you so does Wvlad but I still had Wvlad winning by brutal ko both got China China aswell so could be who lands first

Lol China chin . One of the furys has been beaten by a drugs test and acne holds a victory over the other
Look at Joshua v nistor on YouTube and that's with headgear and Olmpic gloves lol he's made of pure bone china
Steve cunning ham lifter fury off his feet

Yeah your right but fury wasn't hurt was he look at it again he was Caught of balance plus he was more concerned about pulling his shorts up and went on to ko Cunningham clean so there's nothing to compare really

Steve cunning ham lifter fury off his feet
Yeah your right but fury wasn't hurt was he look at it again he was Caught of balance plus he was more concerned about pulling his shorts up and went on to ko Cunningham clean so there's nothing to compare really
He was getting beat upto the point he forced cunninghams head back with his left forearm and hit him with a right. As steve cunningham says take away his size and he's crap

Yeah well it's like saying if ggg was the same size held beat him reality is he isn't and never will be so its completely irrelevant he is big and that's that plus he has improved vastly since the Cunningham fight and Ild say skill wise best heavyweight out there at the moment

Technically a bad match up for big Josh......but its a mouthwatering age/experience v youth/aggression fight for fans.

A few year ago yes but Wlad looked awful against Fury last time out and that was a long time ago. I know Fury brought a game that Wlad hadn't seen in a long time but he never struggled with boxers in his career, I think he's shot to shit. I think now Joshua would wipe him out quickly.

Really its the same scenario as if he rematched Fury we will still be looking to see if Klitchsko is finished or not the big difference that does make you suspicious of this recent insanity plea is that Klit/Fury was a rematch of a boring fight between 2 huge guys who barely threw 100 punches at each other in 12 rounds and therefore wasnt selling.....whereas this is a fight between 2 huge guys 1 of which we know will come out and throw bombs and will therefore sell out quickly.....besides which having failed drug tests and continually lied to cover them up a 2 or 3 year ban ( which i personally think he,ll get ) may well just save his career....so whether Klitchsko is finished or not it does still keep a big do with either of them down the line.

I'm not knocking Fury or anything but that was one of the most insipid heavyweight title fights I've ever seen....

I'm not knocking Fury or anything but that was one of the most insipid heavyweight title fights I've ever seen....

As boring as it was he did what he had to do simple as that I thought personally it was a masterclass fury delivering a great game plan and out boxing a great champion lots of feints and movements a well executed gameplan that would of had great thought put into it either fury said it would be easy and it was

• Like 1

As boring as it was he did what he had to do simple as that I thought personally it was a masterclass fury delivering a great game plan and out boxing a great champion lots of feints and movements a well executed gameplan that would of had great thought put into it either fury said it would be easy and it was

Each to their own and I agree Tyson has certain skills that the likes of Joshua will never have, but for me he is a very boring fighter. It's a fighters job to do the winning and that's exactly what he did.

Furys fight with Wlad certainly wasn't fan friendly but the tactics and gameplan he used made one of the best Heavyweights of the modern game look terrible,he just took all the offence away from Wlad. Like him or not he went to the undisputed World Champions back yard and clowned him and beat him.

• Like 2

Furys fight with Wlad certainly wasn't fan friendly but the tactics and gameplan he used made one of the best Heavyweights of the modern game look terrible,he just took all the offence away from Wlad. Like him or not he went to the undisputed World Champions back yard and clowned him and beat him.

He made himself and wlad look terrible lol
Looking terrible or not the tactics won him the undisputed Heavyweight Championship of the World. Wlad is a clever man and studies his opponents religiously that is why he had extra padding put on the ring floor to negate Furys movement and ringcraft,but the Furys noticed it and rightly had it removed. Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

It'd be a shame if fury didn't fight again. i'd like to see if he can go forwards instead of reversing for 12 rounds.

Lol walshie come of it very good inside game in fact very good inside fighting

Beep! Beep! Vehicle reversing. :laugh:

Its not a difficult thing to see that Fury doesnt do anything fantastically well but uses his size and mobility to great effect thats to be applauded,a fighter doesnt have to be exciting he needs to win....being exciting is a draw and a bonus as Joshua proves but i honestly feel that had Fury been managed/promoted by Hearn his career would have been totally different as the lads playful nature would of been sold as the positives of his entertaining character instead of his family revelling in this we are real men dont care what people think mentality which soppy nuts Hennessey just went along with.

Personally i think the whole depression thing whether its real or not is a career saver having failed drug tests as people warm to misfortune and humility.....and down the line after his ban or whatever theres still big fights for him which having been the man to blow apart the most boring heavyweight division in years.....he kind of deserves.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2