Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

"Thai did similar

Took out all the big hard drug dealers in Bangkok

Over 2000 killed in a weekend

Amnesty Internatuonal of some organisation similar wernt happy about it they just said it was gang on gang warfare

Not a bad idea to rid the streets of scum dealing in death

Heroin

Crystal meth

Methamphetamine

Ect

Shoot to kill ain't a bad idea they are ruining lives

Family's and Community's ."

Shoot to kill max, just the dealer's or the users as well???

Yokel

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

had surgery on my shoulder monday, this all explains why they made me neck down so much water, nothing to do with low blood pressure, saved on painkillers, but if you believe all this B/S about tap water then can i ask this,,,,,,,,,, why are my tits so small?

What a waste of talent, as somebody else said plenty of time to party when their career is over. Like him or loathe him he could've left a great legacy behind him, now he'll most likely be remembered for all the negatives.

A great time for British boxing at the moment too, a lot of exposure and money to be made......silly really.

remebered for the negatives? I will remember him for punching himself, dressing as batman and the most boring heavyweight fight ever........oh yeah, get what u mean.......and then he was done for bein a druggie

It's hardly a surprise is it I've seen interviews of him bragging about hammering beak and even that he'd done it before bouts, it's quite simple really he's too dumb to handle being champ and everyone around him is too dumb to save him from himself.

yep and yep

inbreds

This is another example why i feel a bit sorry for the lad he,s just had no guidance whatsoever if he had been given a few more whispers in the ear and few less " puff your chest out son we,re real men " he might of had half a chance......whether its family,friends even fans judging by a few on here....real men would take these things on the chin and come back not stand pointing fingers blaming anyone and anything within arms reach however ridiculous it makes them sound......its just a shame for the lad.

Edited by gnasher16

No doubt the usual suspects will be on soon to say he's been fitted up or something. Still waiting for the results for the other drugs yet.

Over on boxingnews24 there is an article and it mentions about the other failed test being Nandrolone and it's not from the Wlad fight but from an earlier fight apparently. Wonder which fight it was then ,I'm curious now .

Edited by MickC