Brian Nuttall

Let's be honest but nuttalls line be wanked for years just bred for the yanks to dig guinea pigs he's just a puppy farmer and that line went down hill from mickey on

this yank would rather have a pat then a pitterpat
Nobody over here keeps pitterpats as you call them over here.Thats something that's been invented and named in the good old US OF A because the Patterdales that the peddlers sent out there with their fake pedigrees art good enough.
no thats not true

The ghetto wanted a bigger pat but smaller them the bulls so they could sell them. And the reason i calll some of your dogs pitterpats is because alot of them.dont even look spannabl. To have dogs that size yor foxs must be ALOT BIGGER THEN OURS. All the pics i see of the old timmers dogs must be faked becasue there dogs were all small spannable. But you all say small dogs are useless you need a bigger dogs..dont get it..

Because these days all folk do is use Nuttall dogs, add Bull to the mix and next minute they think they are Buck and Breay....
You don't half come out with some shit.
Touched a nerve there Cyril....
No just making an observation.

Should look in the mirror while you're at it....

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

You yanks make me laugh with you're patterdale club of America and hall of fame should be peddlers club and hall of shame.giving big money for dogs from over hear with false pedigrees and false reputations.most genuine men don't sell pups given to other like minded folk to work and test and maybe breed .ive had stuff directly off Brian 30 years ago out of mickey it was small and not up to serious digging,obviously there must be some that make the grade he breeds thousands of pups for f**k sake but all the ones I had and seen that came of him did not.hes not a god just a man that aquired some of the best blood , ie breay hand f****d it up for money.be for I go there's no need to abuse me I don't ride dicks and ifs easy to be the big man behind a key board and thousands of miles off water

• Like 4

You yanks make me laugh with you're patterdale club of America and hall of fame should be peddlers club and hall of shame.giving big money for dogs from over hear with false pedigrees and false reputations.most genuine men don't sell pups given to other like minded folk to work and test and maybe breed .ive had stuff directly off Brian 30 years ago out of mickey it was small and not up to serious digging,obviously there must be some that make the grade he breeds thousands of pups for f**k sake but all the ones I had and seen that came of him did not.hes not a god just a man that aquired some of the best blood , ie breay hand f****d it up for money.be for I go there's no need to abuse me I don't ride dicks and ifs easy to be the big man behind a key board and thousands of miles off water

Too small 30 years ago? Comments like that show you don't have a clue, get a grip you idiot....

We've had them off Brian as recent as 10 year ago and they were upto the task. Stick with your Internet warriors....

• Like 1

One bad individual doesn't make the line bad, we bought a red pup off him years ago that didn't make the grade. He replaced it with a black un which turned out to be a belter....

wonder were the red one came from then

You tell me Bobby..... what about the black one as well....

One bad individual doesn't make the line bad, we bought a red pup off him years ago that didn't make the grade. He replaced it with a black un which turned out to be a belter....

the red one must of been a lone ranger in the litter

Nuttall never bred any reds then....

I picked couple pups off him April 92

Minor be around 15-20 month old then

He had red grizzle dog in kennel then

So yes he does produce the odd one and

Mate had very good red bitch not off Brian but off two fellas that both had dogs direct from him

Three pups out of the mating two blacks one red grizzle

I'm guessing ( and only guessing) that the red came from a border as he told me he added it as an out cross ( when ???)

And I'm guessing it would of been a dog off Levi or out of that line as they were close proximity Cheshire

And many many years ago they were I'm led too believe very good dogs!

Edited by sooty92
  • Like 2

I picked couple pups off him April 92

Minor be around 15-20 month old then

He had red grizzle dog in kennel then

So yes he does produce the odd one and

Mate had very good red bitch not off Brian but off two fellas that both had dogs direct from him

Three pups out of the mating two blacks one red grizzle

I'm guessing ( and only guessing) that the red came from a border as he told me he added it as an out cross ( when ???)

And I'm guessing it would of been a dog off Levi or out of that line as they were close proximity Cheshire

And many many years ago they were I'm led too believe very good dogs!

Bobby sausage jockey says otherwise....

A belter in your eyes might not suit the next man,everyone has different standards and not having a dig at you or the dog,the stuff i seen from Nuttal 30 years ago are no comparision to the little things he is puting out nowadays.

• Like 3