• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the days of popping things with air rifles are long gone

ambush it with the pressure washer or some thing

If I were to use the air gun to shoot one down what would be best 1.77 or .22?

Posted Images

My son just got a £70 off amazon,

My understanding is your not allowed to fly it within 50 meters of a property not associated with the drone operator ??

But we took his out for the maiden voyage to the park,didn't realise a breeze was springing up.

It went about 30 yds then went down,so I said to him as we walked towards it try it again an it shot up,it started getting close to someone's back wall so told him to bring it back,it wouldn't work ,neither would the return home button

So he's frantically working the controls,an it fecks off over the houses, right in the distance it flips over an drops like a stone.

He gets upset,so we shoot off in the direction it went,looking around, I tell him if it's broken a window we are walking away ,pmsl

Look around cant find it so do a wider circuit heading towards road that runs through middle of housing estate,and just as we head back down side road.he sees it just opposite the turning,just on the verge, so how no one seen in it in the 5-10 minutes it was gone I dont know,not flown it since,now the wheats cut might take it over back wher there's a big arable field an try it again.

It was hovering for about 30 seconds at a time, having a good look around, maybe in windows, about 20 feet off the ground. I thought, I could probably pop it with my air rifle. Would i get a constable at my door?

I don't know, but would have thought that if you shoot even an air rifle and the pellet goes out side your property you are breaking the law. That said if you shot straight up in the air and hit it would the pellet be classed as leaving your property?

TC

With an air rifle its illegal if your pellet leaves your boundary but with a shotgun its civil tresspass if your shot leaves your boundary so not a police matter so get the shotgun out :laugh: ..

I hope amazon do what they intend to and deliver stuff with drones.

Be good to see the tax dodgers lose products and pay out compensation to injured people.

Amazon are going to deliver by drones? :icon_eek:

Hope they don't scratch my new piano.

I hope amazon do what they intend to and deliver stuff with drones.

Be good to see the tax dodgers lose products and pay out compensation to injured people.

yea mate been talking about it for a while. Whether or not it gets off the ground (pun intended)is another matter.

Amazon are going to deliver by drones? :icon_eek:

Hope they don't scratch my new piano.

• Like 1