• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any pics ?

They are scum.

never understand why people are so scared of travellers ..lol says the man that wants children to fire catapults at them . Get out there with your catapults or go a knock on the door yourself ?

well, after all the aggro earlier this year, a large number of travellers are back on the common beside my cottage. <_<

Well go tell them to f-cken move on then..... no good crying on here about it...

Lol he's right.

We had a few move onto a football pitch not far from me last year. Didn't bother me. I don't play football. Lol.

But all the locals were whining and crying. Saying their lads football matches had been cancelled bla bla bla. But not a one asked the travellers to move off.

I sometimes walk my dogs over there and 3 of the kids dads came over giving it big mouth about how dogs aren't allowed on there. I asked them why they weren't so quick to confront the travelers mob handed the week before and they soon went red faced and skulked away. Lol.

• Like 2

Had them on our park a week back..I didn't think it was so much of a problem till there kids started bullying our local kids and left a good mess when they left..don't really help there self's.IMG_20160817_190629_zpsg3gmdsp4.jpg

Had them on our park a week back..I didn't think it was so much of a problem till there kids started bullying our local kids and left a good mess when they left..don't really help there self's.IMG_20160817_190629_zpsg3gmdsp4.jpg

Kids will be kids. But no need for the mess they leave behind.

We get a few from time to time, about 60 percent to be totally fair are just fine, wouldn't mind having them there more often.

Chat to them when I am out walking the dogs when they are gone there is no mess etc etc.

The other 40 percent are total f***ing scum... Leave a mess, go out on the rob etc etc.

Which ones do you think leave an impression on the village?

Edited by Hydropotesinermis
  • Like 2

that's just a picture of a campsite, I,ve known a lot of travellers over the years but non of them travelled in campers, there is know where for the scrap to go,
  • Like 2

that's just a picture of a campsite, I,ve known a lot of travellers over the years but non of them travelled in campers, there is know where for the scrap to go,
They started using motor homes round here, since scraps fallen, they now drive a van selling chainsaws or with plant hire on the side.

They have campers and motor homes around here mate. Very nice ones too. Always a few transit flat beds for the scrap and moving stuff. Dog kennels etc.