Beware Of Dog Thieves

My mate as just warned me there's gypsies in Merthyr Tydfil area in 2 white transit vans going in people's gardens checking if they got dogs & marking they walls with chalk so the can return to pinch um so thought I'd give the lads a heads up atb cbx

• Like 3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have a habit of going around the allotments looking for dogs,game birds and ferrets-we stopped lads before who believe it or not were told to meet a member of here-cheeky f***ing c**t had no busi

Chris they seem to target merthyr and caerphilly areas-we had dogs go missing and just went straight to the site in pontypool and asked to speak to bd-he's a good lad in fairness and dogs were returne

It's just Fukin bollocks , it's a Facebook bullshit story that's been going around for years . I mean chalk come on what if it rains and washes it off . I'm not being funny but I've lost count of the

My mate as just warned me there's gypsies in Merthyr Tydfil area in 2 white transit vans going in people's gardens checking if they got dogs & marking they walls with chalk so the can return to pinch um so thought I'd give the lads a heads up atb cbx

twats, they need there legs braking :yes:

This always comes up from time to time ! Always a worry around here dogs getting pinched had them taken from my uncles yard before now makes me sick to the stomach thought of mine or anyone else's been stolen

I keep my dogs in house because of dog thieves an with scrap men that think can just walk in your garden looking about an just take things, seen on Facebook some ones kennels had been set on fire 3 in morning 3 whippets in runs thay did get dogs out alive

. Coded marks on walls road ways different markings means and tells those that follow breeds low security in these areas ,eastern ueropean tactics and also some travellers and gangsters use these ticks marks etcatb bunnys.

Chris they seem to target merthyr and caerphilly areas-we had dogs go missing and just went straight to the site in pontypool and asked to speak to bd-he's a good lad in fairness and dogs were returned.the last lot that tried it(slippery prick with the limp) on were staying in Newport out towards Peterstone fishing lakes-best thing you can do is to drive past and put a wheelbrace through the c**ts windscreens and that way that should get them tugged by the law.my cameras and pir sensors will be on tonight and runs will be padlocked.I catch any cnut in my garden they be backfill.there's enough dog lads around to give em a good tuning just folks are scared.atb dc

• Like 6

. Coded marks on walls road ways different markings means and tells those that follow breeds low security in these areas ,eastern ueropean tactics and also some travellers and gangsters use these ticks marks etcatb bunnys.
. Ps to quote not all these markings are for specifically stealing could be for anything good pitches good for work etc.atb bunnys

They have a habit of going around the allotments looking for dogs,game birds and ferrets-we stopped lads before who believe it or not were told to meet a member of here-cheeky f***ing c**t had no business around our yards and I know he puts them on to lads who he is jealous of.another c**t with coursingdogs who's not to be trusted-too many on this site stuck up his arse aswell .watch out for the frequent visitors to your profiles.most if not all are wrong uns.cheeky enough to post pics of dogs that were stolen from my mate.when asked about the dogs they delete pics and dissappear. Plenty of folks of here will be running stolen dogs this season-Hope your bollocks turn black and drop off you slippery c**ts.what goes around comes around.atb dc

• Like 7

Chris they seem to target merthyr and caerphilly areas-we had dogs go missing and just went straight to the site in pontypool and asked to speak to bd-he's a good lad in fairness and dogs were returned.the last lot that tried it(slippery prick with the limp) on were staying in Newport out towards Peterstone fishing lakes-best thing you can do is to drive past and put a wheelbrace through the c**ts windscreens and that way that should get them tugged by the law.my cameras and pir sensors will be on tonight and runs will be padlocked.I catch any cnut in my garden they be backfill.there's enough dog lads around to give em a good tuning just folks are scared.atb dc

Thats some security you there dan id be fooked if somoene wanted to take my mutts all i have is a four foot fence and dont even have a lock on the gate all they would have to do is put there hand over and take them and this full of dog theives theirs camps all over i have to walk by one no matter which way i go when out with the dogs but my mutts are never touched.

Not all are thieves pal-good and bad in all walks of life.I count myself lucky that I know a few sound ones who are willing to help you out.atb dc

I know theres alot that wont take your dogs but theres alot that will i know plenty of them myself some are good friends and do be in my home but thier all out to scam some one way or other bar a very little few.if i had to worry about my dogs the way some lads on here do id get rid ive enough worrys as it is .

• Like 1