Beware Of Dog Thieves

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have a habit of going around the allotments looking for dogs,game birds and ferrets-we stopped lads before who believe it or not were told to meet a member of here-cheeky f***ing c**t had no busi

Chris they seem to target merthyr and caerphilly areas-we had dogs go missing and just went straight to the site in pontypool and asked to speak to bd-he's a good lad in fairness and dogs were returne

It's just Fukin bollocks , it's a Facebook bullshit story that's been going around for years . I mean chalk come on what if it rains and washes it off . I'm not being funny but I've lost count of the

they c**ts gnipper no matter what type of dog it is they got no right to pinch them & message above was aimed at budharley atb cbx

I know they've not right to pinch them I was just pointing out the fact they wouldn't pinch them sort of dogs. The sort of dogs that are owned by bunny hugging attention seekers on face book.

It's just Fukin bollocks , it's a Facebook bullshit story that's been going around for years . I mean chalk come on what if it rains and washes it off . I'm not being funny but I've lost count of the chalk stories on here and fb . It's bollocks

I sincerely hope you don't ever wake up to find you have been cleaned out of your dogs mate-where chris is and myself it is happening -they have done my one mate 4 times-he don't keep dogs anymore but they sill come back and check.my brothers bitch was stolen and they left her pups behind the dirty b*****ds.black collie/ bull bitch with half a tail-laying in some horse box somewhere knee deep in shit having litter after litter dragged from her no doubt .anyone that dismisses it is a fool imo.atb dc
  • Like 1

It's just Fukin bollocks , it's a Facebook bullshit story that's been going around for years . I mean chalk come on what if it rains and washes it off . I'm not being funny but I've lost count of the chalk stories on here and fb . It's bollocks

I sincerely hope you don't ever wake up to find you have been cleaned out of your dogs mate-where chris is and myself it is happening -they have done my one mate 4 times-he don't keep dogs anymore but they sill come back and check.my brothers bitch was stolen and they left her pups behind the dirty b*****ds.black collie/ bull bitch with half a tail-laying in some horse box somewhere knee deep in shit having litter after litter dragged from her no doubt .anyone that dismisses it is a fool imo.atb dc

It does happen and its lowlifes who do it no doubt just the chalking thing you only seem to here about online I certainly have never met anyone in person who had said about it or heard about it

Can't say for sure pal-she was took from the allotment-what I do know is there are settled lads giving them the heads up as to who has stuff that's worth nicking-dogs with signs of heavy work and anything that could have saluki in em.lots of lads off here have dealings with them.all me are in the garden in runs with security -if the wife goes out then the cameras are turned on-I'm lucky as in you drive up my street and will be picked up by at least 10 cameras of my neighbours before the 4 that I have.atb dc

• Like 1

HI guys

I have also heard strong rumours regarding marking walls how many dogs are in the property etc. has anyone got any photos of what these marking are like as if there is truth in this at least we could have the heads up

Cheers

Carl.

No mate I'm not dismissing thefts do happen and houses are targeted again and again . What I'm dismissing is the chalk story , have any lads seen these chalk markings and had attempted dog theft ? if so what exactly are the Markings and surely with all the stories did no one actually take a pic ? . What do they do tell their mates they've marked a wall , why not just tell them the house .

• Like 1

They have a habit of going around the allotments looking for dogs,game birds and ferrets-we stopped lads before who believe it or not were told to meet a member of here-cheeky f***ing c**t had no business around our yards and I know he puts them on to lads who he is jealous of.another c**t with coursingdogs who's not to be trusted-too many on this site stuck up his arse aswell .watch out for the frequent visitors to your profiles.most if not all are wrong uns.cheeky enough to post pics of dogs that were stolen from my mate.when asked about the dogs they delete pics and dissappear. Plenty of folks of here will be running stolen dogs this season-Hope your bollocks turn black and drop off you slippery c**ts.what goes around comes around.atb dc

Name and shame

These f***ing scum do mark walls but it wont be your wall it will be your next door Niegbours (Think about it)

Yes iv seen them

Yes iv had dogs stolen by C.U.N.T.S

Whenever a funfair of the type thats in Merthyr Tydfil this weekend the crime rate rockets

For all you Doubters i hope you never have your dogs stolen

These scum will take any dog because they just see ££ be it Curs for training fighting dogs, Pedigree dogs for breeding or running dogs they have a market for them

I listened to a conversation many years ago that will stay with me for life.

One C unt was asking another if he could get him enough dogs (any dogs but must be alive ) to fill a specially caged lorry to be transported to London Restaurants

These f***ing scum do mark walls but it wont be your wall it will be your next door Niegbours (Think about it)

Yes iv seen them

Yes iv had dogs stolen by C.U.N.T.S

Whenever a funfair of the type thats in Merthyr Tydfil this weekend the crime rate rockets

For all you Doubters i hope you never have your dogs stolen

These scum will take any dog because they just see ££ be it Curs for training fighting dogs, Pedigree dogs for breeding or running dogs they have a market for them

I listened to a conversation many years ago that will stay with me for life.

One C unt was asking another if he could get him enough dogs (any dogs but must be alive ) to fill a specially caged lorry to be transported to London Restaurants

You've seen the marks so what do they look like?

And stealing curs to "train fighting dogs"? :laugh: :laugh: Don't believe everything the fur mummies put up on FB pal :laugh: :laugh: