Beware Of Dog Thieves

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have a habit of going around the allotments looking for dogs,game birds and ferrets-we stopped lads before who believe it or not were told to meet a member of here-cheeky f***ing c**t had no busi

Chris they seem to target merthyr and caerphilly areas-we had dogs go missing and just went straight to the site in pontypool and asked to speak to bd-he's a good lad in fairness and dogs were returne

It's just Fukin bollocks , it's a Facebook bullshit story that's been going around for years . I mean chalk come on what if it rains and washes it off . I'm not being funny but I've lost count of the

I agree it's not on and I wouldn't have anything to do with dog theives but This coded marking stuff seens to me like a pack of rubbish is it actually true as I thought it was rubbish

Wouldnt it just easier to write the address down but if someones after stuff to nick and sell why rob a dog that they will struggle to get a hundred pound for when theres better stuff to nick it doesnt make sence to me.

It was started by eastern Europeans years ago, probably something they done back home, different signs mean different things like "old lady living alone" or "no one home during working hours" there slippery c###s up to every scam going, and a lot seem to be living on sites with the traveler's.

So be worned some will just be kids scribble, hopefully you never see the other kind....

It was started by eastern Europeans years ago, probably something they done back home, different signs mean different things like "old lady living alone" or "no one home during working hours" there slippery c###s up to every scam going, and a lot seem to be living on sites with the traveler's.

So be worned some will just be kids scribble, hopefully you never see the other kind....

They will be workmen mate but I honestly have never heard about this marking stuff and would put it down to stories people make up on the likes ov Facebook etc

• Like 2

no story lads 1 of my mate neighbour's caught them in 1 his next door neighbour's garden looking over fence while others marking wall & police was called as they was doing the same down road in another lad with dogs garden mate is having camera's & alarms put his kennels today

It's just Fukin bollocks , it's a Facebook bullshit story that's been going around for years . I mean chalk come on what if it rains and washes it off . I'm not being funny but I've lost count of the chalk stories on here and fb . It's bollocks

• Like 4

Depends what ya call work..

Good and bad in allsorts fella, just a known fact, when the traveler's come to town, the crime rate rockets..

Loads of burglaries in our town at the moment and there was the last time we had "guests".

When the chalk scare was doing the rounds locally it was old bags with 3 legged mongrels etc that were claiming to be targets. I could understand why they would pinch pedigree bitches and working dogs etc but not clapped out old mutts.