Tic Question

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna book into a hotel

You don't usually find them until a week or so later mate. The little buggers are so small, it's amazing where they can hide on ya body! Then one day, you're scratching ya bollocks and there's a f***i

It's going to rape you.....

this spring i woke up in the night with an itch that needed scratching, something werent right.. so into the bathroom and looks down for an inspection. its a fukin tick locked on to my foreskin, took some attempts to get it out ill tell ya.

• Like 1

the worst ones are the little nynths you don't realise there on you till you have scratched them and then its to late and they get infected and the big ones are much easier to get off,they love my missus she is always getting bitten by them took a big one of her nipple last year ,she looked like scaramanga with three nipples

Edited by greg64

Ok so i frontline my dog last time month ago. Tonight he jumos on my bed and i spot one on his belly. Not even sure if had been attached to him it was just in his fur. I hate touching them and laid it on bed till i got a tissue. But the fukn dog jumped up and for the life of i cant see it. Hoovered the whole fukn house changed bed and brushed the dog till he was red raw lol

will this fukn thing die or will it still be kicking around? It hadnt fed i dont think as it wasn't bloated. Might be overreaction but i hate shit like this!

Ffs. That's it. Ffs!

If you've ripped it out it's either dead, or will be shortly.

Check the dog for any bits left in... they can get infected.

nah mate i didnt rip it out. It was just in his fur. I picked it out wasnt attached and wasn't full of blood.

i swear after i went on a mad cleaning trip i was looking everywhere with a torch.

No sign of it. Fukn raging that the dog jumping on bed made it dissapear.

Im pretty sure its not on him. Hopefully i got it with hoover though.

nasty little b*****ds those tics!

Get your eyes tested I think you've just described a sticky bud!

• Like 1